Alaskin Ice, and Hollands hope

• Thread starter Madmusher89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Madmusher89

whats goin dudes...I just ordered some Alaskin Ice fem, and Hollands hope seeds and was wounderin if anyone has tryed growin one of these strains and how it was. I havent seen to many Pic of the Alaskin Ice its fairly new I guess, but Im a big fan of ice strains so had to get it. Im planing on growing both outdoor.

C

Chesney

Alaskan Ice

Hi, I've got a few alaskan ices just gone into flowering so not much happening at the moment, i'll update you with some pics in the near future when we start seeing some production. :flower

C

Chesney

Mines indoor though, i've read outdoor the alaskan ice can be a real monster i quote from Dr Chronics website "Outdoor expect production up to 800 grams per plant with fully developed specimens (up to 2,5 meters high and very branchy)." now that is a monster.

T

Tronosaurus Rad

I've gone through a bag of 5 feminized alaskan ice beans and haven't had any success. They've all been exceptionally quick vertical growers, very thin and spindly. They don't stop growing tall even well into flowering. The bud production is virtual nothing. From what I've read there a couple basic phenotypes. One phenotype is stockier and puts out a great quantity of dense bud...the other is what I've got. Let me know how it goes for you, I want to hear more about what the variety is capable of when you get a proper grow out of it.

convex

convex

I grabbed a 5 pack of Alaskan Ice femm'd (no colour coated crap) - dropped 2 popped 2.

Both females, one very hazy pheno and one heavy hybrid, 9 weeks for the hazy one and 9 1/2 for the heavy one - no signs of hermies - actually VERY nice smoke grown in promix and PBP.

Perhaps I got a different lot than you all?? Or maybe I will be very disappointed when i get around to dropping the other 3.

Cheers

convex

convex

And now a retraction ...

Just found a nanner in the drying hybrid pheno - dammit!

P

Pistil Pete

I've done a few outdoor runs of the Holland's Hope. She's mold resistant with decent yields. She smokes alright but she's more of a commercial crop, IMHO. I always got some decent hash from her.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

alaskin ice sucks,I waisted to much room running that stretchy shit,internodes to far apart and there is no buzz,sorry to disapoint but you fell for that high thc marketing ploy.I have ghs trainwreck with no complaints,Looking for pics.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

I got about 10 grams per plant,it smelled and lookeddecent,kindly spindly but it would not get you high.I need all my space and Arjans THC lie sucked us all in,I am running his wreck with no complaints but I am starting some of subs gear.I asked Sub why he was banned from here and he said Logic dont pay his bills.Attitude has subs gear now but I went with Bidzbay.50.00 a pack

Onespark

Onespark

Had a few Hollands Hope and I gotta say they are great indoors. Didn't even want to try her at first. Tight dank little nugs though. Didn't veg it long and put it in the corner so yield was small. Smells cheesey skunky and interesting to me. A little different than what I was expecting. Fairly packed with crystals and finished in eight weeks. Still in cure so I cant tell you how the head is. Im excited to find out. Worth a try for sure IMHO.:happy

Latest posts

Top Bottom