• Thread starter alaskind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alaskind

alaskind

Violeta profile

alaskind

alaskind

Damn @alaskind my fingers tired of hitting that like button.. you have some stellar shots in this thread..I'll stay tuned in for sure:fire::fire::fire: How many phenos are you running of the Old Family Purple?
Thank you, One Flip, I really appreciate that coming from you. Im just beginning to take shots with a decent cam, really helps. So, truthfully I have at least 2 phenos of Old Fam P., as Im only 27 nights into their pheno hunt, and only one has differetiated fromthe others. So far I see excellent growth vigor IF they have room for their toes to wiggle.... they want root room, however provide that, and they get into a growth rate like an old school skunk cross. Which surprised me very much, but they all showed the same vigor..... They are towering above all others in my room... The nose on em is nothing short of intense..... they are lemon to the 3rd power followed by a crisp sprite soda... intense. The one that differentiated smells more like the Urks.... I sense a slightly skunky sweet in the lemon, but its followed by the sprite smell like the others... got a lot of hope for this cross... these two contain some of my favorite terps....

Latest posts

Top Bottom