S

Sea Of Green

ALBERT WALKER STRAIN INFORMATION

General Information

Type: Indica-dominant hybrid

Genetics: Thought to be an old Afghani Skunk

Geographic Origin: Afghanistan, then to the Pacific Northwest

Seed Company/Clone: Rare, clone only

Description: The strong roadkill skunk-meets-lemon funk of Albert Walker will overwhelm the smell of many other plants in the grow room. Originally from the Pacific Northwest, but of unknown lineage, this Indica-dominant strain has a positive, relaxing, mood elevating effect that lasts longer than most.

History

Story: Albert Walker was made popular at Grateful Dead concerts throughout the 1980′s and 1990′s, but was thought to have originated in the Pacific Northwest earlier than that. The structure and scent suggests that it’s an Afghani Skunk, but nobody knows for sure.

Growing Information

Flowering Time: 60 – 67 days

Preferred Growing Medium: Albert Walker is a finicky and demanding strain that is tough to grow, requiring heavy feedings to maintain healthy growth. It yields well and is very rewarding if properly treated though. Possibly due to the old age of the clone, it is very difficult to clone and grow, but makes great breeding stock. (growing information courtesy of MoonshineMan)

Patient Expectations

Scent: Pungent lemony-garlic skunk

Flavor: Strong and thick-tasting lemony skunk

Effects: Coming on strong with a wave of heat to the head and chest, Albert Walker uplifts the mood and provides a good deal of mental energy at first. It changes it character after a short time though, turning into more of a euphoric and relaxing Indica effect. Good body relaxation, anti-anxiety, mood elevation, and appetite stimulation qualities.

O

Organicyumyum

ALBERT WALKER STRAIN INFORMATION

General Information

Type: Indica-dominant hybrid

Genetics: Thought to be an old Afghani Skunk

Geographic Origin: Afghanistan, then to the Pacific Northwest

Seed Company/Clone: Rare, clone only

Description: The strong roadkill skunk-meets-lemon funk of Albert Walker will overwhelm the smell of many other plants in the grow room. Originally from the Pacific Northwest, but of unknown lineage, this Indica-dominant strain has a positive, relaxing, mood elevating effect that lasts longer than most.

History

Story: Albert Walker was made popular at Grateful Dead concerts throughout the 1980′s and 1990′s, but was thought to have originated in the Pacific Northwest earlier than that. The structure and scent suggests that it’s an Afghani Skunk, but nobody knows for sure.

Growing Information

Flowering Time: 60 – 67 days

Preferred Growing Medium: Albert Walker is a finicky and demanding strain that is tough to grow, requiring heavy feedings to maintain healthy growth. It yields well and is very rewarding if properly treated though. Possibly due to the old age of the clone, it is very difficult to clone and grow, but makes great breeding stock. (growing information courtesy of MoonshineMan)

Patient Expectations

Scent: Pungent lemony-garlic skunk

Flavor: Strong and thick-tasting lemony skunk

Effects: Coming on strong with a wave of heat to the head and chest, Albert Walker uplifts the mood and provides a good deal of mental energy at first. It changes it character after a short time though, turning into more of a euphoric and relaxing Indica effect. Good body relaxation, anti-anxiety, mood elevation, and appetite stimulation qualities.

that's strange, cause although Albert is short and squat, i thought it was more sativa dominant. the high suggests it being sativa and i've always been told it was. as far as smell and flavor, i feel like it's a mix of tangerine, kerosene, and grandma's funky closet. very unique, with an up and giggly high.

G

GeneralRipper

I like the albert walker. Can't say the same for the train wreck. Not for me

N

northwestbest

I love my ALBERT! but miss my Arcata E32 Trainwreck!!! any clones around?

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

i got arcata tw in seed form, got this nice purple pheno to come out along with the typical pine sol one. hmmm cant wait to see what the purple one is like, anyone else grow a trainwreck with full purple stem.

Top Bottom