Albert Walker Clones (New Grower)

• Thread starter TheGlove20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGlove20

TheGlove20

I am just starting to explore the world of cannabis cultivation. I want to try and grow some in my backyard garden this year. When I thought about strains I wanted to grow, the first that came to mind is Albert Walker. This was a classic strain around the Pacific Northwest, and I remember it having a super lemony, kushy skunk to it and a great euphoric high.

That being said, I’m finding this is a “clone only” strain. Is it possible to get clones from other breeders or growers? I don’t even know where to start.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Personally I would just find a strain that almost matches it. I would goes with Skywalker og kush. Homegrown as a good set of seeds. I am Def going to grab some .

TheGlove20

TheGlove20

Personally I would just find a strain that almost matches it. I would goes with Skywalker og kush. Homegrown as a good set of seeds. I am Def going to grab some .
That’s always a good idea. It would just be awesome to find the original. I’ll check out some other strains that have Walker genetics. Just had some Dogwalker Horchata from Eastwood Gardens in Oregon and it was gas.

Top Bottom