Albino lol WTH?

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Hello all,

I just started 6 purple mazars for a seed run to make enuff for an outdoor run next spring.

Well i was wondering if anyone else has ever seen this.the pics dont do this thing justice it is a golden white plant.no color except a lil on the stem so far.ive never seen a seedling this color.the brother and sisters are all green.

Thought it was kinda neat so figured id share it.

The first two are of the 5 brothers or sisters,and the rest is of the golden child lol.

Albino lol wth

Albino lol wth 2

Albino lol wth 3

Albino lol wth 4

Albino lol wth 5

Albino lol wth 6

Albino lol wth 7

Albino lol wth 8

KMK

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
that is freakin awesome.. thanks for posting that

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
that is freakin awesome.. thanks for posting that

Tell me that wouldnt blend into the fall foilage ora fall corn field.it would be something if it stayed that color all the way through.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's super crazy.. It's a freak of nature i like it

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thats crazy almost like it was born with no pigment or chlorophyll in it its cool i had a seedling do that but it died I think my was just a pos seed but yours looks like shes fine maybe she will green up when she needs food either way thanks for sharing those are sick.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Thats crazy almost like it was born with no pigment or chlorophyll in it its cool i had a seedling do that but it died I think my was just a pos seed but yours looks like shes fine maybe she will green up when she needs food either way thanks for sharing those are sick.

Ive never seen this before at all.i looked at her roots today and they look great fine lil hairs all over the roots,and she or he is chugging rt along.im thinking she prob will green up sometime also but ya never know lol.

KMK:hi

phenotyper

phenotyper

I have had this happen before. They usually green up within a day or so.

phenotyper

phenotyper

The only time that I have noticed this is when plants seem to be super vigorous, but perhaps the seed lacks just a bit of maturity, and pop out of their shell prematurely before gaining their chlorophyll. I had a seed that did this when it self-pollinated and now my seedling is extremely small but healthy. Got any seaweed/kelp around? Try a super mild dose at about 100ppms and see if that greens it up. My guess is that it was a weak seed and it needs a little push.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I had some corn that did that, but none of those seedlings made it.

T

theTinker

How did this ghostly girl affair after more days? is she still the pearly white?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive seen this happen a couple times. Both times the plants lack chlorophyll and never developed any pigment. They stood still from the seedling stage and didnt grow much for 2 weeks before they died

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Ive seen this happen a couple times. Both times the plants lack chlorophyll and never developed any pigment. They stood still from the seedling stage and didnt grow much for 2 weeks before they died

That is exactly what is happening tk.the others have taken off. she is at a stand still.not looking bad just not growing at all! zip, zero, nada

audius

audius

aww,,hoep it makes it,,i would love to see some pure white freak bud

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Latest posts

Top Bottom