Alcapulco Gold outdoor grow

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

Hey farmers.. Well im goin to germ a couple AG beans tonite.. what im using.. im using the biodegradable pots to germ them in with a little potting soil and a pinch of chicken shit mixed in.. once these babies pop up i'll be watering them with a lil super thrive and play the waiting game.. I also need to mix my soil and finish rotor tilling my spot.. I'll post some pics when they sprout... :sun2:

southstreets

southstreets

yea it will be.. hopefully have a couple pics in a couple days... hopefully more people hop on this ride.. cuz it should be a good one!!!

southstreets

southstreets

here are some pics..

http://i759.invalid.com/albums/xx238/southstreets_2010/CIMG8715.jpg

http://i759.invalid.com/albums/xx238/southstreets_2010/CIMG8706.jpg

http://i759.invalid.com/albums/xx238/southstreets_2010/CIMG8707.jpg

the beans first day in el sol!!!
http://i759.invalid.com/albums/xx238/southstreets_2010/CIMG8734.jpg

S

sativablast

Good luck ill be watching to see these girls go cant resist those sativas.
Are these from a seedshop or ????

G

Green Cali

I finally catch a grow in the beginning stages. cant wait 2 see them popped huh?

southstreets

southstreets

Sativablast- I got these from a grower whos had them for bout 15 yrs and the guy he gottem from was already growin them out for 20 yrs... Its straight fire..

Green Cali- Yes its in the very begining stages of my grow.. Every trail and tribulation is gunna be doc in this grow.. The seeds arent sprouted yet.. i dont paper towel them.. I believe in the strong sprout and the weak dont... No games or gimmicks when it comes to sproutin my beans!!!

Last of all.. thanks fro stoppin by and hope to have everyone along for the ride!!! I just finished tilling and mixing my soil together.. I'll post some pics up later of the grow area and what i used...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This will be a fun thread to follow. Good outdoor project southstreets. I smoked quite a bit of AG back in the day. It was always known as a laughing weed. Good times for sure.

How long a grow season do you have. Like when is your first frost date. I am thinking they would need all of October and maybe a bit more.

southstreets

southstreets

my first frost isnt until nov bro. i should have plenty of time i hope!! lol... you have those black mambasa seeds??? Maybe we can exchange some landrace shit...

southstreets

southstreets

i've only had 1 seed pop so far. so im going to throw another 2-5 seeds in cups and try and germ the rest so i can preserve the genetics.. the one plant is growing really good.. added some super thrive to give it a little boost..

southstreets

southstreets

update.. i've planted the seedling into the ground now.. had no shock whatsoever.. so now i've got to wait on the other 5 seeds i put in cups.. Three of the seeds have already started to pop through the soil, so we should be alright!!! now i've just got to find a male..... the lil baby that has been growin is starting to already turn a goldish color, due to the traits of the gold... cant wait for these to really start rollin though.. there not big enough to post pics but i'll post some as soon as they've put a little size on!! south

winta

winta

cant wait till these get goin! i have had ag in 14years!!!

southstreets

southstreets

I'll def have some dif testers for some people if i get a male!!! :sun

M

mgpilot

Awesome project dude! its finally nice to see some outdoor growing posts. I will deff keep a close watch over your whole grow, because im planning on doing it myself as soon as the weather is hotter.

convex

convex

This will be a fun thread to follow. Good outdoor project southstreets. I smoked quite a bit of AG back in the day. It was always known as a laughing weed. Good times for sure.

How long a grow season do you have. Like when is your first frost date. I am thinking they would need all of October and maybe a bit more.

Too right! We used to call it giggle grass ;)

southstreets

southstreets

thanks!! well the other 5 i germed popped through the soil today!!! fingers crossed that ther will be a male in the mix...

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
que tengas suerte south would love 2 see what the end product looks like and still time 2 go !

Top Bottom