Alegria Mix Freebies

• Thread starter hererisssh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey folks. I just got some freebies with my last order called Alegria Mix sent in by darksideX. I haven't a clue about them. Hoping dsx will shed some light on these for us.

darksideX

darksideX

hey hererisssh:hi:,..i'm glad the beenz found a great new home bro..
at first i wanna clear up,..they were breeded by a tasty brotha of me..->Mr.Bird.he should earn the praise..:drink
so special info's u just can get from him,..but i can tell ya that the Alegria mom was pollinated by 3 males..and thatz the Alegria mix..
the 3 males were .. a Columbian x Biko cross
a Strawberry Diesel x Nycd cross (from annac's stock..#f2)
& Bushmans..
the mom's were apart pollinated i think and there were not much seeds left so we put them together in the "Alegria mix"..watch the beenz,..they look a bit different...
imo the Alegria is just a fine herb,and i'm sure you'll find some nice new girlz..

hope my brotha will join soon to clear ya farmerz up specially..
greEtz..:character0050:

B

British_Hempire

Alegria is supposed to be a 12 week colombian dominant pheno of skunk1 that Sam skunkman found and gave to some guys in Holland, it was on the menu in the Dampkring for a couple of years, very nice smoke, I've wanted the cut for ages.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
With that info in mind an Alegria x (Columbian x Biko) could be very interesting.

B

British_Hempire

I'd like to cross it to my Colombian Gold sometime, the other cross I'd like to do to Alegria would be reef's Panama Red if I ever get my hands on any! lol

darksideX

darksideX

i like the way u guyz are thinkin',..hope you enjoi them..

M

Mr.Bird

hi..
at first.. i wanted to make a thread befor anybody get the seeds.. darkside remembered me sometimes that i should do it, but i missed it :itwasntme a big sorry..
alegria is from kiwi seeds, its possible thats the same u mean british hempire. i smoked her too at the dampkring, since there i wanted her... :rock
if i'm right dampkring marketed kiwi seeds, maybe u know more?
got 2 phenos, #1 a indica-sat. look and #2 a more sativa look.
and they takes long flowering time.
that was a little problem for me, i had some mold. but luckily there was enough to get a few nice seeds and sample to smoke..
a friend growed a cut of the ph.1 and she turned out very nice..
the 2 phenos tastes similiar.. lemon, with candy and the sat.ph. with ginger notes..
as darkside said, 3 males
colxbikoXst.dxnycd, colxb leading pheno..
nycdXst.dxnycd and a nice bushmans from a friend.
i'll make a thread soon, with shots and infos from the plants i used...
wish u the best with the freebies and hope u enjoy it.. :passingjoint:

1,2,6 a #1
3,4,5 a #2
7 colxbikoXst.d.xnycd male

Al1 1
Al1 2
Al2 3
Al2 2
Al2 1
Al1 3
Colxb male
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the info and the beans Mr B :yes

B

British_Hempire

The info about Alegria being a skunk came from a post on icmag by a guy who makes seeds for the dampkring. I don't know what the Kiwi Seeds version is, maybe a hybrid of that skunk.

E

el gordo

i've also recieved a mystery freebie that now seems to come from darksideX , THANKS!!! with a sticker saying : NH x col x b which i suppose it's neville haze x colombian x biko could give me some info about this cross... saludos!

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

its been in holland for many years, has made a reappearance last year but again coffeeshops got flooded with it and now nobody wants it no more, it is a fine smoke and is lovely to grow, alegria means happiness is spanish i think..

darksideX

darksideX

hi el gordo nice u got some,..it's pleasure for us if ya enjoi..& yep,u r right ther's some
Neville's Haze & col.x biko in it,but i think there is the (Nycd x Strawberry Diesel)x Nycd cross->as male..in it too(i think..not sure..).
hope my fella Mr.Bird joins the show soon & clear ya up directly..
greEtz..

darksideX

darksideX

yep. & thanx ur info midnight:hi:...& steppin' by!:drink

K

kid606

mhm, alegria is pretty fine herb..smoked up at dampkring with mr bird and the fellaz and since then it simply had me..weird..it's a skunk#1 pheno from sam..:surprised

as far as i know it's female seeds version of neville's haze :cool0010:

E

el gordo

about the alegria i've always read that came from kiwi seeds obtained from an spanish grower, that's why the spanish name... the first news i had about sam involved into the alegria is here...

B

British_Hempire

Here's some pics of the Alegria cut grown by zeno, it looks like a skunk to me:

I]T3Q.jpg

Foto-3CIRQTTG.jpg

Foto-ONPHAYNB.jpg

And here's a different skunk1 pheno by the same guy, this one went by the name Mallahullu for a long time, looks a lot like the UK Exodus Cheese cut:

Foto=74BWQG6P

Foto=UJGU4Z3E

Foto=6G67KOOG

I've searched for the quote from zeno about Alegria but gave up after an hours, it is there on icmag, just need to find it!

darksideX

darksideX

I've searched for the quote from zeno about Alegria but gave up after hours,....!
:whew..
thanx ur nice work BH.. my brotha bird is on holiday,but he told me he try's to get more info bout the beenz..
for myself i only can say,i smoked this alegria mother,..
both phenos.. & they were a fine light smoke with an euphoric walk,..and like'd her 4 real..thanx for all stoppin' by and sharin' ur knowledge! hf
greEtz..:cool0019:

darksideX

darksideX

Mr.Bird..? i think some farmerz want to know more 'bout ur freebeez..!!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I've got a pack of those as well, been very interested as well.

Top Bottom