• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joeca1i

joeca1i

[YOUTUBE]sODSVld70VI[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]rd1CIEgRarA[/YOUTUBE]

convex

convex

I could not get past the first 2 minutes of the first posted vid.
This joker has NO idea on the Canadian political system.

We are founded on the British Parliament system, and while the royals once had decision making privilages they certainly do not anymore.

We have our own constitution independant of Great Britain and have been self governing since the turn of the last century after Commonwealth responsibilities were redefined.

The claim the the Royals own 80% of the lands here is not correct.
What is deemed "Crown Lands" are not owned by the Monarchy, but by the government and by extention the people of Canada. They are often referred to as 'public land' and the terms are used interchangeably here.
And it is closer to 89% not 80%

The crown has not closed parliament as stated in the vid.

Our system provides for an absolution of parliament in the event the government fails to keep the public confidence.

We are steeped in tradition and the process is symbolic.
The Prime Minister asks the Govenor General to dissolve the active parliament and announce an election.

The Govenor General is the traditional representative of the Monarchy, but yeilds very little influence on the seated government. A figure head, that is, for lack of a better term, an honourary position to preserve old Commonwealth tradition/ceromony.

Yet another unfounded reactionary conspiracy theorist.

true grit

true grit

and to the folks stoked on Osama Bin Laden- Alex Jones was the first to link posts to Bhutto exposing that Bin Laden has been dead for sometime.

joeca1i

joeca1i

[YOUTUBE]A7OYDpMnrZU[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]-ewkjXLR0ZM[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]OGRaEYHyemQ[/YOUTUBE]

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
re: the royal wedding

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8RVRb5_VvA[/YOUTUBE]

joeca1i

joeca1i

[YOUTUBE]IOjFA5-BplM[/YOUTUBE] illuminati backwards itanimulli.com nope not a coincidence

S

SkymasterSmoke

I have this really odd problem. When I see anything that Alex makes.. I have to watch it all.

S

SkymasterSmoke

Jesus I had always figured the thing on general health care but it just makes me sick to think of. Why do people have to be so.. honestly evil is the only word I can think of.

joeca1i

joeca1i

[YOUTUBE]JFOIUprocZM[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]aWfbxsc4msk[/YOUTUBE]

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
blah blah blah - my syndicated radio show - blah blah blah - buy my book - blah blah blah

edit:

almost forgot - visit my website - blah blah blah

S

Steel Erection

There's a reason why the machine hasn't snuffed AJ out yet. I do not know why but I think they allow him to do what he does as long as he doesn't over step his boundaries.I used to listen to his podcasts when I commuted.-SE

Top Bottom