Alg ,Lemon,and Rock in sexing

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I have a Question about flushing any thoughts would be helpful........when flushing I know 3 times the weight of the pot but are u flushing everyday for 10 - 2 weeks or just when needed Thanks Everyone...

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have a Question about flushing any thoughts would be helpful........when flushing I know 3 times the weight of the pot but are u flushing everyday for 10 - 2 weeks or just when needed Thanks Everyone...
hum i was wondering this myself , personally i flush about 5 times the container , let it dry a few days and add just ph'ed 6.4 water , and after a few days if i don't start getting a fade , i flush again till its clear water running out...... good question thou as i'm curious to others thoughts .... but i don't think you want you medium soaked 24/7 was my thinking ...... .... peace girl

soserthc1

soserthc1

And i have not played with my ph meter in years as i knew the source and ph of my water at old crib but with the issues i was having (now seem cured) i think i might need to go looking for the funny batteries again and test this water..... here...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

And i have not played with my ph meter in years as i knew the source and ph of my water at old crib but with the issues i was having (now seem cured) i think i might need to go looking for the funny batteries again and test this water..... here...
they should just be watch batteries

soserthc1

soserthc1

they should just be watch batteries
they are but you need 8 of them and every damn store around has them just not the exact one i need , and being i knew my old water was 6.7 out of tap and lowered to 6.4 -6.1 with ingredients i stopped using it..... got complacent i guess as all way going fine but you start to reexamine the way you do things after an issue and with this move i had about 6-8 plant drop dead on me but all is good now minus the dead plants.....i think this stuff might of did it actually..... teach me to fuck around with new shit

Agave nectar
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thats how I do it just when needed the water, another few days I will flush again ,and those ladies will help in my mission to turn all men to stone !!!! Soser I have quite the collection of batteries ya know ..... LOL:joyful:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
they are but you need 8 of them and every damn store around has them just not the exact one i need , and being i knew my old water was 6.7 out of tap and lowered to 6.4 -6.1 with ingredients i stopped using it..... got complacent i guess as all way going fine but you start to reexamine the way you do things after an issue and with this move i had about 6-8 plant drop dead on me but all is good now minus the dead plants.....i think this stuff might of did it actually..... teach me to fuck around with new shit
Woops

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thats how I do it just when needed the water, another few days I will flush again ,and those ladies will help in my mission to turn all men to stone !!!! Soser I have quite the collection of batteries ya know ..... LOL:joyful:
I believe those are the AA variety ..........

Mogrow

Mogrow

that's one big women, she got her swoll on.. is that a word?
anyway great looking plant, how big a container she in> smarpot??
peace mogrow

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
that's one big women, she got her swoll on.. is that a word?
anyway great looking plant, how big a container she in> smarpot??
peace mogrow
2o gal pot , I think it's smart but it's not fabric LOL. Heck there's no way I could pick that up ... I like planting in big pots but trying to flush sucks ! On rollers have to wait for someone to help though. Don't like relying on anyone else... Thanks for stopping by..

K

keonaona

Damn !! A Phat and voluptuos girl .. i can see the tlc put in this woman... lovely madusa ..keep doing your thang... much respect...

K

keonaona

Beautiful pictures medusa!! Nice and clear ... jus like I'm standing in the room with you..lol..What she small like??Devine , i could imagine..:happy:

Top Bottom