Alg ,Lemon,and Rock in sexing

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
haha im always mr dirty aka dirty randy !

Rafi and randy

Rafi and randy 2

Its true...he IS Dirty Randy and he hangs out with Rafi. I must warn you though, watch out for Rafi...he's FUCKED UP.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Motiv she look like yours? the picture no justice
Hmm, i typed out this reply last night and hit send, i must have had bad connection or something. But, your AGV has the most similarities in structure with my AGV #4. Theyre not identical, but do look somewhat similar. Looks like you found a nice one though, dense buds, lots of trichs, nice node spacing, should be a weiner for sure ;). Lol, grats again Medusa. Shame on you for hiding these baby's from us though, sneaky girl. Haha, peace and blessings to you sister! Motiv

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hmm, i typed out this reply last night and hit send, i must have had bad connection or something. But, your AGV has the most similarities in structure with my AGV #4. Theyre not identical, but do look somewhat similar. Looks like you found a nice one though, dense buds, lots of trichs, nice node spacing, should be a weiner for sure ;). Lol, grats again Medusa. Shame on you for hiding these baby's from us though, sneaky girl. Haha, peace and blessings to you sister! Motiv
A Weiner? I like weiners got to go check her out LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom