• Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
INFO
Tester Name : Crom
Strain : Cali Kushplant (pre'98 Bubba x WhiteFire [Aligee's#3])
Method Smoked : Joint-Element Brand papers, roor rip
Grower: TreFarmer
APPEARANCE
(attatched)
SMELL
Dominant smell of bud : Earthy
Associated smells of bud : Anise/black licorice
TASTE
Dominant flavour : peanut/sesame seed oil (Think "The White")
Associated flavours : cherry rope licorice (undertone)
Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 1
- cough factor? : none
BUZZ
Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 95% head 5% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 1hr 45 min
Use : Daytime/Bedtime? Either but Daytime is better for this pheno.
Munchies? : yes/no? No
-----------------------------------------------------
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()
SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry (x) - tutti frutti ()
floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()
SPICY
woody (x) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate () sesame oil/peanut oil (x)
MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Notes:
  • -Started with .6 gram of dense nug. (Pictured nug wt.= 2.0) Wrapped it up in some Element King Size paper with a Roor rip at the end for true Playa status. hehe
  • -dense bud structure, spear shaped nug with no real smell to it prior to grinding. After grinding the bud I thought back to The White. This particular sample/pheno was White dominant. Didn't pick up any Fire, or Bubba really. Maybe the after taste when done could be pre'98 Bubba ish.
  • -Dry hit tasted bland with a background of a green earthy taste
  • -Inhale didn't provide much more then a smooth smoke, no noticeable flavor
  • -Exhale provided the flavor, defiantly reminded me of "cherry rope licorice" followed up by "the White" flavor
  • -Taste is overall The White, tastes of peanut/sesame seed oil in the aftertaste
  • -Excellent buzz! Mainly a head high, sativa dominant experience.
  • -Great wake and bake smoke for a day off!
  • -Buzz resided in my eyes till about 30 minutes in when I realized I was "faded", but not debilitated, spaced out, but contemplative! Great smoke that I'd smoke A LOT of all day! Errl would be a kick in the wizzer too! Like most mention about The White, the flavor isn't it's selling point. Frost, buzz, & bag appeal is what the White provides. Great breeding tool.
  • -No Og/Kush flavors/scents associated with this sample either.
  • -Great morning smoke in reasonable amounts, no experience with heavy smoking of it. May put you down.
  • -Around 40 minutes buzz/feeling shifted from the eyes to a wash effect from top of my head down to my chin.
  • -After about 1 hr and 45 minutes I was reaching for more. Though, as mentioned, I did forget that I was smoking it 25% of the way into the joint! Nice Cannabinoid profile. Definitely hit me nicely.
  • -I'd love to try a different pheno
  • -I don't believe I had the "choice" pheno that Aligee probably based this strain on, though it does contain great genetics!
  • -Thanks to Aligee and TreFarmer for making it all possible!
Cheers,
Crom
Ali gs cali kushplant smoke report
Ali gs cali kushplant smoke report 2
Ali gs cali kushplant smoke report 3
Ali gs cali kushplant smoke report 4
Ali gs cali kushplant smoke report 5
Ali gs cali kushplant smoke report 6
Ali gs cali kushplant smoke report 7

Aligee

Aligee

well thanks for the Smoke report bro overall sounds like some good smoke just not as flavorful as i would like it to be from the sounds of it a wifi dom pheno is were its at the bx will sure to add to whats might be lacking ... Thanks again bro!!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
well thanks for the Smoke report bro overall sounds like some good smoke just not as flavorful as i would like it to be from the sounds of it a wifi dom pheno is were its at the bx will sure to add to whats might be lacking ... Thanks again bro!!!

Hey Aligee what's good homie? Thanks for stopping in! Yeah it was a great smoke for sure! The WiFi dom pheno is what I was expecting, figuring that the WiFi would be a dominant donor in the cross. Reminded me of Berry White, without the Berry flavor. Still the buzz was NICE! I'll be going back to that sample all day for sure. Looking forward to trying the WiFi dom pheno!

Sorry for the typo on the name, if a mod could correct the spelling in the title that would be cool.

Cheers,
Crom

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like some good smoke, a little more flavor would be nice but who's complaining LOL. Hope all is well with you and yours
Very nice job on the smoke report Crom

mal

619ster

619ster

Been waiting on a smoke report from this strain. Thanks! That close up sure looks like it does damage! I wonder what the other pheno's are packing? Great job Crom, Aligee and Tre!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sounds like some good smoke, a little more flavor would be nice but who's complaining LOL. Hope all is well with you and yours
Very nice job on the smoke report Crom

mal

Thanks for the kind words mal. Definitely NOT complaining, just trying to tell it like it is. Hoping to try other phenos in the future!

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
i'm surprised that cross is only 5% body. with bubba being part of the cross i would have thought otherwise. nice report.

Agreed. I only smoked a .6g because I thought it was gonna kick my face in for a wake and bake! Either way it was a nice sample and I enjoyed it! I actually just finished the last gram of it. Nice buzz, but it's still all in my eyes. My tolerance is silly though too. I took two dabs of errl, Aliendawg, after the morning spliff and was off to the races. Again I believe it is just the pheno/sample I got that makes the off description for most. I was expecting to be fairly stationary for a bit, but was wanting to do stuff and focus on details. Eh, if I get a sample of another pheno I'll be sure to post a follow up, or a new report all together. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Cheers,
Crom

genepool

genepool

great report crom, I can see u really paid attention to details which is what I'm sure we all like to see. The bud looks dank great job Aligee can't wait to see what other phenos come out of this cross ! Cheers

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for stoppin in genepool! Thank you for the kind words as well. I just sat down with a spliff, coffee, and a note pad/pen. Took up both sides of the note pad used from start to finish. I even mark the time I sparked it to see how long the effect lasted. I'm sorry it wasn't THE pheno reported on, but at least we have this pheno pegged, for a report at least.

Cheers,
Crom

J

Johhnydope48th

Hey crom shoot me a pm some time about some beans tre may have gifted u . Be nice to chat. Great smoke report once again.

K

keonaona

wus up crom, love readin you thread's bro..hope every thing's good man .. take it ez ..ALOHA

~KEO`'"*+@

Latest posts

Top Bottom