Alibaba led comparable to spider farmer?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Title says it all has anyone had experience using these lights? They are cheaper and use mean well drivers. Been looking at the spider farmer lights but read about these as well. Looking for some more input bc I’m trying to purchase and led.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Ive got the 240 watt kingbrite so far no problems. Havent been around for a while, this is my first LED so I have limited experience.

My only small concern is the warranty but honestly these LED lights last forever. Only reason I went with kingbrite is because its cheaper

Moshmen

Moshmen

So far my only complaint with the kingbrites is the heat sink could be much better , still works good my 240’s run right around 103 Fahrenheit at 90% going year #2 . No doubt they will produce

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I purchased 2 of them recently and they are in my 4x4, growing some hard nugs. The heatsink on the ones I have are really thick, good cooling. Was able to keep the drivers in my tent.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

So far my only complaint with the kingbrites is the heat sink could be much better , still works good my 240’s run right around 103 Fahrenheit at 90% going year #2 . No doubt they will produce

Yeah since ive finally got mine turned up Ive noticed the driver gets pretty warm. Have you put a fan pointed at it or do you just let ot be? I was going to blow air on it to hopefully prolong its life? Im not sure how they design these drivers, maybe its perfectly fine. Just seems pretty warm IMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom