Alien Autopsy

• Thread starter nvthis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nvthis

Alien Kush~ Alien Technologies x LVPK

But which is which?

If you haven't seen either of these plants, how do you tell?

Anyone have a clue? Me neither!! Hopefully someone that is familar with one, or both, can lend a word.

Here are the beans..

This is out of a single OGR '10' pack, which of course means 13. They ranged from medium to medium/small in size. Not terribly uniform, but I have seen much worse. These seemed a little lighter colored to me. More of a tanish I suppose. The mottling was complete and unique, giving a tiger stripe like appearance.

Alien autopsy
Alien autopsy 2
N

nvthis

Scared and soaked 13/13 broke open, but only twelve would advance.

2010 0428Apr300003
N

nvthis

A couple weeks in and things look pretty healthy. Aside from the differences of vigor between each individual, things are looking pretty similar. About half of these presented a slight purple sheen on the leaves/cotlys when they first came up. These pretty much run the range from robust to total runt, but they are all consistant in shape/leaf formation to this point. Guess we'll have to wait and see.. The only difference is one seedling left it's cotlys at dirt level with no bottom stem growth. Growth above the cotlys was fine and consitant with the others..

2010 0502May40013
O

ograskal

Yeah the seeds werent totally uniform cuz they came from 4 or 5 different females. Thanks for your support homie!...~ogr

N

nvthis

Yeah the seeds werent totally uniform cuz they came from 4 or 5 different females.

Which means we should see a very broad range of possibilities here. This ought to be fun and offer up as a great chance to learn something about this cross. Man, I would be extremely greatful if you popped in from time to time and helped us 'see' this plant ;)

Thanks for your support homie!...~ogr

Thanks, just needed the opportunity brother.

N

nvthis

Guys, I'll have these in flower sometime in the beginning of June, as space opens up in my room. What ever she does between now and then is up to her :)

An added note on the beans.. These I would classify not so much as round or rounded, but in the oblong or "pointed" catagory.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
An added note on the beans.. These I would classify not so much as round or rounded, but in the oblong or "pointed" catagory.

Heck with 100% of the beans poping I wouldn't care much if they were square shaped! lol :)

Best of luck with this grow. I'll be watchin to see how the little ones come out.

Cheers.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Yeah the seeds werent totally uniform cuz they came from 4 or 5 different females. Thanks for your support homie!...~ogr

I like that diversity! Wish I had the cash to buy 10 packs knowin that!

Irish

Irish

hey bro. feels like i've waited 6 months for this here grow to go down, lol. the waiting is over now bro. rock those babies!!!

this deffinately gives me the boost i needed to work through some other stuff. i can't believe this grow has finally kicked off. this is what i've been waiting to see. kinda gives me a reason to hang out now, so i can see this thru til harvest...

what did you call that? was it lvsk? whats that? are these gonna run in super soil, revised? lol. i like that you put all 13 down at once, instead of pussiefootin around with a few here, a few there...

i'll be back, count on it. lol. gotta get some shut eye...later bro...irish...

Irish

Irish

thanks brother j. as you can see, momma dont let me out much. lol.

N

nvthis

Brother Irish! Yeah boy, now it's a party! Love yer avi too! Yup, they're on the way...

N

nvthis

Ok, so it's still early but I am noticing some things.. It's tough to tell if these will make any difference at all, but I will note them anyway..

I have about a half and half ratio of short, fat leaves vs. slightly longer leaves.. This one is a no brainer. I have never popped a bag of beans where this wasn't present to some degree..

2010 0506May80005
N

nvthis

For the most part these seem like very deeply defined and uniform serrades with sharp points. I think I have one or two that show slightly rounded tips..

Alright, so I don't know that this means anything, but on several of these plants I am noticing a few serrade tip anomalies (i.e. double tips)..

2010 0506May80006
2010 0506May80007
2010 0506May80008
N

nvthis

Next up I have one plant that seems to be 'stacking' it's serrades right on top of one another.

2010 0506May80009
2010 0506May80012
2010 0506May80010
N

nvthis

Ok, so wether or not these things mean anything is yet to be seen. They all may very well grow out of these differences in short order.. This will be the last time we will see these in these pots...

2010 0506May80013
Top Bottom