• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

AB#2http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1685.jpg

I

ibTheMan

Them look real nice, as far as taste, this humidity has everything not tasten as good, at least all my stuff taste different.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like some dank to me... I'd be thrilled with those nugs any day. Congrats on the harvest bud... :harvest:

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Nice work sticky. Nugs look dank really making me want to try that alienbubba

sticky icky

sticky icky

No doubt IB this weathers a b$tch lol.. how's the garden comin bro?--Supp Shiva thanks a lot man!--Thanks a lot Shady u know well be smokin tuff once I hit CA again lol...might have train a bit 2 haha peace brotha!What up gonzo thanks a bunch man them alien dogs nugz u posted were incredible very nice work and phenos amazing!--snkrhd thanks playa!--I'm gonna post some Blackwater nugs up in a lil bit!

Maton2219

Maton2219

Verrry Niccce

Oh hell yeah! How long did you flush for? Sorry if you mentioned it already. In a Blue Dream since early.

S

snkrhd23

sticky u got some fuckin skills bro, that blue dream u gave me and my cuhz was the best dream Ive had and it was top notch smoke man. that sour d was killa too. i def cant wait to try some of these aliens.

B

blaze 1

so sticky what do you think the alien bubba or the dawg what one was better all around.... To you atleast

G

gooey

very nice, looking super frosty, nice trim job aswell...very proper...peace

D

DixinCider

damn bro, looks like you know what you're doing aswell! i'm loving the frost! deff keeping my eye on this.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those pheno's u got look killer.. I got a pack of Alien Bubba I'm juss saving them some day I'll get 2 poppin some..& when I do I sure hope I find somthin' like ur's... That looks like some Fire!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks snkrd,to blaze I deff like my alien dog Chemdog D leaner the best out the alien gear but its all pretty good deff scrappin a few though lol..supp gooey thanks killa!-Thanks DC appreciate the kind words man thanks for droppin in!--Wuzzup Makin Goo I'm sure you'll find some killer phenos once you get around 2 it bro thanks a lot man they turned out pretty good deff had a hermie somewhere in the cc gear that's the only thing that's kinda sucks but it was real mild so ain't worried it was crazy tho to see a few seeds in tha erkle!

rawman

rawman

Never a bad things to find seeds in urkle! Did u take the ones at my place or did the carpet eat them?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lmao I think the carpet ate em bro,I was so fn medicated there's more to be found tho 4sure.

Top Bottom