Alien Bubba Bx1 (Afgani pheno)

• Thread starter bubbakush714
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bubbakush714

I crossed an Alien Bubba male to my bubba kush and found this keeper. Very very pungent in smells and flavor.
http://img51.invalid.com/img51/4138/img6579w.jpg

Uploaded with invalid.com

aleYarok

aleYarok

couldnt think a better cross to start a BX of bubba... any dank bubba/alienbubba males? would love to see that crossed again and again to the mother bubba (much like princess/cindy99)

that girl you got there looks beautiful

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

very nice, but i think you meant Bubba Bx1 since you crossed it back to the original bubba, not an alien bubba female....
just semantics.....good job!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Fire that looks better that the orig alien bubba

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks fukn tasty! Nice bx bro. I wanna work my p98 as well.

B

bubbakush714

Looking superbly dank nice work bro!

2Dog
thanks Doggie!

couldnt think a better cross to start a BX of bubba... any dank bubba/alienbubba males? would love to see that crossed again and again to the mother bubba (much like princess/cindy99)
that girl you got there looks beautiful
The male that was used died under L.E.D's, but I got a couple hundred male/female seeds of the Bubba Bx1. So now need to find a Bubba Dom male to do more back crossing. Princess Bubba would be nice..........
very nice, but i think you meant Bubba Bx1 since you crossed it back to the original bubba, not an alien bubba female....
just semantics.....good job!
Yeah thanks Dr., Bubba Bx1 kills the Alien Bubba in every aspect!

Fire that looks better that the orig alien bubba
Thanks Prodigy,
Way better than the orig Alien Bubba, orig Alien Bubba tastes similar to Bubba with lighter flavors and the Bubba Bx1 is straight fire! Hard to describe this one most pungent odor, most unique smells (kinda like all the kush odors in one)this is some Throw Back Kush.:rollj:
Looks fukn tasty! Nice bx bro. I wanna work my p98 as well.
Thanks Rival79
I have a Chemdog 91 x Bubba Kush cross from 06':lock:

B

bubbakush714

How does she smoke? Looks good great work bro
Thanks Jeezer,
she smokes extremely smooth inhale with rotten, tart, piney, earthy, hashy, coffee flavors and exhale menthol, basil and deep rotten skunky bubba flavor that lingers in your mouth afterwards.:bongsmi:

Top Bottom