Alien cookie og and Girl Scout Candy

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Got these yesterday the first up is the Alien cookie og... Pics coming soon as they break the surface stay tuned.
Alien cookie og and girl scout candy

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Im excited too this should be an interesting pop Im hoping on a gsc leaner with the best parts of the TA sprinkled in and a heavy yield lol. I know thats reaching for the moon though but time will tell whats coming with these for sure. Im just really crossing my fingers on a high f/m ratio. The seeds are big thick bitches they look really good and I know this is some personal folklore shit to say but ime so far those big thick seeds put out more females the then the little pieces of shit you usually get from a seed company. These are by far the best looking seeds I got off the farm to date so far. Im excited.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The forum cut with Tahoe Alien should be some dank. If I ever get my hands on it I'd like to reverse my TA and hit that forum with it. Make some fems! Good luck with the grow man hope to see you kill it!;)

hightide

hightide

I've already popped my Girl Scout Candy. Two nights ago they went in for soak, after popping on paper towels they went into plugs.
30 hrs later they had already pushed up and out.
100% germ. extremely vigerous so far.
Have those next to a few other breeders beans and they are standing out.
Will be starting a log at some point and posting up some pics.

I'll be subbed up yours.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I've already popped my Girl Scout Candy. Two nights ago they went in for soak, after popping on paper towels they went into plugs.
30 hrs later they had already pushed up and out.
100% germ. extremely vigerous so far.
Have those next to a few other breeders beans and they are standing out.
Will be starting a log at some point and posting up some pics.

I'll be subbed up yours.
Not far behind u guys!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Im excited too this should be an interesting pop Im hoping on a gsc leaner with the best parts of the TA sprinkled in and a heavy yield lol. I know thats reaching for the moon though but time will tell whats coming with these for sure. Im just really crossing my fingers on a high f/m ratio. The seeds are big thick bitches they look really good and I know this is some personal folklore shit to say but ime so far those big thick seeds put out more females the then the little pieces of shit you usually get from a seed company. These are by far the best looking seeds I got off the farm to date so far. Im excited.

That is exactly what I had in mind with this cross. Tahoe Alien is sweeter than typical OG, turns purple and also has a decent yield for an OG. Hopefully it boosts the yield a bit. I I''m subbed and if I spot a GSC leaner I'll let you know! Out of 28 I ended up with 9 males. THey were def quite far apart as far as liniage because there is at least 3-5 phenos, and a lot of range in height. My Alien Cookie F1s were flipped 2 weeks ago. I have the males narrowed down to three, you are going to love the look of the males.....straight deep purple pollen sacks....beauties.

Remember, Aliens gear was waaaaay better the second run so keep that in mind. If you are going to take cuts, take several diff phenos and make your final selection after the second run.

Anyway, any questions along the way.....hit me up :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Little update...
They appear to be some big eaters so far they started to yellow a little on the bottoms im assuming from the ultra light dose i been giving them... They are on track now though and are about to meet their 3 gal pots tomorrow.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Throw em' in those 3 gallons with fresh soil and don't feed em' for 2-3 waterings, they'll be nice and lush green in no time!
No soil for me lol im actually about to try out a new soilless medium on these they are about to be the guenia pigs... Its the b'cuzz hydro something something idk lol im tired of promix though it works good but fuck promix im only leaving them in the dirt long enough to sex then to the hydro they go. Ill post up some more pics soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom