Alien Cookie OG Harvest Pics!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Here are the first round of harvest pics, starting with the two main keepers. Here are what they look like next to each other. The smaller plant is the "Snowball" pheno, the larger plant is the "OG" pheno. These were the best 2 plants in the first run. Reminder: These were not vegged properly, just thrown into 12/12 as soon as they popped the surface:

Alien cookie og harvest pics

Here are the "OG" pheno shots first:

Alien cookie og harvest pics 2

Alien cookie og harvest pics 3

Alien cookie og harvest pics 4

Alien cookie og harvest pics 5

Alien cookie og harvest pics 6

And saving the best for last, the "Snowball" pheno. She will be easy to identify if you throw her directly into 12/12 like I did.....she has no branches. I didn't cut em' off, they just never grew.....guess she put all her energy into producing snow cuz she did produce some fuckin' snow:

Alien cookie og harvest pics 7

Alien cookie og harvest pics 8

If you are looking for "Snowball" here are the leaves to look for, there were some 1 finger leaves coming out of the buds and most leaves coming out of the buds were 3 finger and dark olive green like these:
Alien cookie og harvest pics 9

Alien cookie og harvest pics 10

Alien cookie og harvest pics 11

Alien cookie og harvest pics 12

Alien cookie og harvest pics 13

Alien cookie og harvest pics 14

More pics of the other phenos, including the "Hybrid" the GSC leaner and dried bud shots coming soon!!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

They both look killer.. I really like how they stack like OG Kush buds.. All bud no leaf.. Have fun puffin on them killer buds..

Will do brother Goo, I just can't wait to actually give the snowball pheno a proper veg, some training, and a shot in the custom flower room (Reserved for the top three only) :D. Shit, the OG pheno too.....I have a feeling she wants to yield!

Shamus

Shamus

I've gone thru a hell of alotta cookie hybrids and havent found one yet that is a decent representation SMELL wise to the actual cuts used. some awesome smells.. but no reall cookie musk funk. my favorite so far smells like creamy barbasol and looks like that snowball. just curious on your results smell wise.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've gone thru a hell of alotta cookie hybrids and havent found one yet that is a decent representation SMELL wise to the actual cuts used. some awesome smells.. but no reall cookie musk funk. my favorite so far smells like creamy barbasol and looks like that snowball. just curious on your results smell wise.
Just curious what males you experienced hybridized with the cookies?

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I haven't either. There is one perticular plant in this batch that LOOKS exactly like GSC, hang on.....i'll go grab a pic. This is the 3rd of 4 phenos, the GSC leaner:

DSC01230

DSC01232

DSC01238

If you put a bud and fan leaf from this plant next to a bud and a fan leaf from the mother GSC they look very similar. This plant even smells like the GSC, but not dead on. She is pollinated though, so her offspring son will be Bx'd to the GSC.

:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I noticed u said that u flowered these plants right when the sprouted? I didn't know u could flower such a young plant.. Great idea 2 test gear fast.. But how did u get a clone when u found a keeper?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I noticed u said that u flowered these plants right when the sprouted? I didn't know u could flower such a young plant.. Great idea 2 test gear fast.. But how did u get a clone when u found a keeper?
If you top seedlings right before you flower them you can take cuts soon after. This I learned from Baba. This is how to pheno hunt the fast way!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Even throwing them right into 12/12 they will still veg for 2 weeks or so. Unlike clones that have been vegged that pop right into flower as soon as you flip, the seeds are programed to veg even under 12/12 so ya, if you are testing save the extra light and start them straight into flower. You can take cut during this 2 week time while they are shooting up and branching out. It also gives me a great look at their overall health and strength. Now you know why you get clones sometimes and the fuckers just don't want to grow in veg...it's because they didn't grow from the first seed pop, someone just cut all the non keeper females in the batch and vended them to the club. I don't do this BTW, JFYI.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Looking great bud, hope the back is feeling good!

Back IS feeling good! I'll know in the next couple weeks if the bones have fused. If that's the case then I can start my real physical therapy where they kick my ass and get me back into action. If all keep going like it has been i'll be back to normal life within 3 months......can't wait, there is nothing I like more that a nice 5-10 mile hike with the pups on a nice day. I'm already planning pack trips for this fall up near Tahoe....can't wait! :)

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

And hey Goo, I re-veg too if I get in a jam. I accidentally vended the keeper cuts of my Alien Rock Candy (Some lucky bastard got those, I hope he/she was a newbie and didn't know how to clone :eek:) so I re-vegged her and she's on her 3rd run of cuts now without any herm issues. This is the best way to go if you want to test a lot of gear. Just don't take cuts and re-veg the keepers.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

And hey Goo, I re-veg too if I get in a jam. I accidentally vended the keeper cuts of my Alien Rock Candy (Some lucky bastard got those, I hope he/she was a newbie and didn't know how to clone :eek:) so I re-vegged her and she's on her 3rd run of cuts now without any herm issues. This is the best way to go if you want to test a lot of gear. Just don't take cuts and re-veg the keepers.
Damn that is 1 lucky guy.. I got 5 sour bubble plants & I'd love 2 test them now but there only a ft tall & the flower tent is full with 2 ft stretchy ass strains.. Man I really need 2 get a smaller test tent 2 flower out small plants.. Thanks 4 the tips

Latest posts

Top Bottom