alien dawg and deadhead og

• Thread starter patrick hazey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

patrick hazey

hey so i purchased these seeds from a local club and i popped them and there are 5 inches. they are still in vegging. Is there a way i can tell what sex they are without flowering them...... thannks everyone for the help..

phenotyper

phenotyper

Usually they will show sex shortly after they stop producing symmetric internodes.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
just look for a lil hair at a node after or at the 4th or 6 node cant remember but thats not always 100 so you have to sex them if not buy fem seeds.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

hey so i purchased these seeds from a local club and i popped them and there are 5 inches. they are still in vegging. Is there a way i can tell what sex they are without flowering them...... thannks everyone for the help..

Let them grow and then take cuts of each one... then flip the cuts into 12/12 they should show within a week or so... u sure there not fem'd

baaka_san

baaka_san

Let em' VEG for another month at least. If you been paying attention to them (which sounds like you have.. "5 inches". lol) you will notice the Nodes are growing parallel with each other. When the plant has matured the nodes will no longer grow parallel to each other but instead they will grow sporadic. That's when you will look for either pistils or little balls to determine the sex of your plants.

With that said, hope you find a JEWEL with those beans. You got 2 top notch strains on your hands.. :rasta2:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
1st of all post your question in the correct place.

2nd make sure your thread title is correct, yours is useless

3rd read the growfaq -

Latest posts

Top Bottom