Alien Dawgz Goin Off

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
threads like these give me wood ,every time i click an alien or alien f2 f3 or hybrid thread i see fire ... props

sticky icky

sticky icky

What up obs,thanks for droppin in man means a hell of a lot hearing that from you bro, yeah that's how I felt when when I was goin thru your thread with all your newer strains man MAD respect for ya bro I was droolin like a baby lookin at that I'm glad you blessed us with all this alien technology...lol..thanks sir!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super sick skillz and bud shots sticky icky! :cool

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea icky hear ya on being blessed with it(stellar work obs)..i popped 2 out of a 12 pack and got 2 females..flipped one and she smells like lemon-lime starburst and is covered in trichs..i mean covered,fans and all..the other has structure that is amazing,trains into a perfect mat of bud sites with no effort at all,shes very early in her age tho so to early to reveal the dankness like he sister

A

andy107

Whats good pimpin, them ladies are lookin serious bro! Keep it up man, im stickin around for the show.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Gotta spread some rep around, but u already know bro, looks like i'll be switchin up ferts and givin coco a shot, sick pics I still can't believe those r from a phone, u got mad dank in the lab, keep it green, Peace SSP

sticky icky

sticky icky

Andy and Shiva thanks a lot ill be updating tomm these bitches are just turning it on.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

fuck homey i just sawww the flik. and dayummmm da ladies in the garden i think got stuk listening to E-40 sayin sprinkle me mangggggg!LOL

sticky icky

sticky icky

Couple Shotz of pheno #1 she was closest to the door I'm gonna pull all these out tomm get some in depth shots of theze bitchez this is at 44 dayz she smells like musky cherry chem funk and purpin up a good bit 2http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG0755.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

#1http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG0760.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

#1 http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG0761.jpg

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Damn bro, you r rock'n the hell outta those ladies, amazing frost from head to toe like i've never seen, nearing the home stretch by the looks of things, best of karma/vibes on ur harvest, Peace SSP

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Man,
you got the touch with those alien dawgs.:rauch08:
I am looking forward to popping a pack of those, myself.
I will be looking forward to a smoke report. Keep up the great work.

-TF

V

vancerz

those alien dawgs look sick! that cherry chem funk defiantly rocks.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm diggin' the bud shots and all that frost sticky icky! :rock

sticky icky

sticky icky

Shiva thanks dawg great to have ya on board your girlz are about to start bustin off real soon ill be watchin fo sho.---Wut up TC MUCH appreciated bro deff smoke report comin soon.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Shiva thanks dawg great to have ya on board your girlz are about to start bustin off real soon ill be watchin fo sho.---Wut up TC MUCH appreciated bro deff smoke report comin soon.--Thank you vancers.--Wut up doe shady thanks for droppin in bro you've been killin shit in evry thread might have to get down and blaze some! Peace bro

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
U have inspired me 2 get them alein dawgs barkin in my garden! I'm gonna be gettin a pack really soon. Was it easy 2 find a good pheno?, sticky?

Latest posts

Top Bottom