Alien Dawgz Goin Off

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

THANKS IB believe it or not its a 8 mega pixl phone lol...Here's the bottom 2 nugz they even went ape shit!--http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1587.jpg

LOL, evo a, them things take better pics then my dam 11mp camera.

S

sensisaint

shit looks like pure fire bro. you killed it, i thought my pheno of the alien dawg was fire but your is the enxt level,very similar but just a little nicer all round. keep up the hard work. try and drop a smoke report if you could. just cut mine down,looks sick. cant wait to try it. peace

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Your skillz are superior bro and even a better person.. it was nice to meet you and medicate. See you later Peace HDK

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer Pheno u found there... I found 2 nice Alien Dog pheno's my self.. I love my Alien Dog & I bet that Lil bud is mega stony..

L

LivGreen420

lovin these guys Sticky! happy to add them to my stable. thanks for lookin out, they have been in the ground for about a week now! YEA BUDDY!
LG

D

DixinCider

damn son! how'd i miss this? you got some skills! i'm loving the healthy frosty ladies! keep it up!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot for the props fellaz I'm gonna get the nug shotz up soon I've been havin a pic upload issue!

R

raidersgdp

Where did you get those seeds from? Who is the breeder? Thanks. Looks insane

Blucross

Blucross

That stuff looks so good it may be toxic, I'd recommend you cutting everything down and sending it to me for further evaluation..LOL great job and excellent DMA.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, Thats the baddest pheno Ive ever laid eyes on!! Holy Dank!!! Hell, I show picsof this to everyone that comes over. Ive gotta bpack of GoD's AlienDawgs!!! Hope like hell I find something like this AD#1!! Wow! And you totally rocked this grow! Great job Sticky Icky!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you still running these sticky?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot evryone really appreciate it to, Kid Twist what's happnin bro,a few of my buddies have been runnin them for a while the way theve been comin out its been makin me want to run them again I just had to much selection at the time and figured is just snaggem back if I needed em,I've got more pics to put up of some finished nugs but my phone cam won't let me dowload on to the farm the megapixels to high sucks how's yur projects goin have you guys found some killer phenos in yur gear yet?one of my boys popped a some of obs's original release and found a couple nice lookin females so far a alien dom and a good 50/50 mix along with a sick male I'm about to run em them soon and play with that male a bit oh yeaahhh!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Just got my #1 and #2 pheno back can't wait to finally run these again!

Top Bottom