Alien Dog (6 weeks) in organic soil.

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chranotik

damn. you're making me want to go through my aliendawg packs and check for a lady like that :)

B

blazeitup

Must be snowing over there with all that trich coverage! Killer dank man.

tojocam

tojocam

Like sway said she's gonna melt your face outstanding work there bro k+.

R

RamboStyle

damn UG! u got ur shit locked!! Another top job. Cant wait to see how she ends up. How long u running them? Respect

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I just put my AD in flower a week ago and after seen your shots I'm quite stoked ta see how mine turn out. Thanx for the great shots. Peace

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Thanks again farmers, really appreciated! This has to be the most covered plant we've had in the garden by far.:smiley_joint:

Compost- This run we cooked up a batch of Supersoil mix (Used Down To earth and peace of mind dry nutes- Roots Organic/Fox Farm Soils,Perlite) and Plain RO water.

MadBuddhaAbuser- All organic like I mentioned above, used 3-7gal pots, HPS lighting, good air circulation.

RamboStyle- The plan is 10-11 weeks, might have to take one down :harvest: a bit early tho, It smells just too good.

Here is a shot from the last batch of pics... PEace out.:stonedsmilie:

Picture 397
winta

winta

wow that alien looks outta this world! great job and great gear!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Good lord... She's a beauty!!! Nice work United Grooves!

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

SHes so icey...... looks dank, i might have to go on a mission to get some of this alein dogg. where did you get the strain from if you dont mind me asking. peace bro. look forward to some more pics, keep the room dark and take with the flash. they look sick.
cant wait to see some finished product

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

8.5 weeks.. Finishing up..

Thanks again guys.. Anyone out there that's sittin on these beans, POP EM'! This shit is dank.. Oder control is a must. :rasta:

Picture 493
Picture 495
Picture 500
Picture 550
Picture 556
Picture 553
C

chunkymunky

holy moly!!! nice job!!! aliens on fire!!!
going to pop some more soon, the four previous were males and put to good use.
thanks for the pics!!!

P

pel929

man they look frosty . snow storm frosty.. just missed out on some, i cant wait to try again. Cail Connection on top of the world

lollipopman

lollipopman

man i cant wait to see how mine turn out...great job...

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

holy fuck man.... that I would have to say the whitest nuggets Ive ever seen!!! Is that picture untouched or did you run it through ps to brighten it up?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

holy fuck man.... that I would have to say the whitest nuggets Ive ever seen!!! Is that picture untouched or did you run it through ps to brighten it up?

Thanks fellas.. Untouched pics, no editing. Just took a few random shots.. :bong-hits:

G

GreenGoo

Alien Dog wanted!

I am sold!!! Can we buy beans from people who have bought from THCBay? Is there any hiding anywhere THCBAy?? I am willing to pay top dollar lol I hate waiting. But must go through THCBAY. Thanks

D

dusty

Were these from the original Chemdog x Afghani cross or was a LVPK/Afghani male used to create this cross? Looks awesome. *****(5 stars)

saldiado

saldiado

yeah no joke man that looks like some top shelf dank. what is the smell like at this point?

Top Bottom