Alien dog F1s

• Thread starter julsbagell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are some alien dog f1s, two phenos I kept out of two packs. The first one smells like ether, kinda paint thinnerish with a little menthol mixed in. The second one is funky Chemdog D ish with cherry undertones sick ass shit big props to obsoul for making these. I have passed out lots of samples and everyone likes this shit better than most of the chems and thats saying alot.
IMG_2572.JPG
IMG_25031.JPG

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks, sorry about the shitty pics, heres a couple more.
IMG_2562.JPG
IMG_2073.JPG

H

HATCH

I Agree, Look's Very Danky, Trich. Development Is Looking Top-Shelf For Sure, You Have Them Looking Awesome, Very Healthy & Loving Life, Can't Wait To See Them In Another Few Weeks, I'll Be Back!!!

Cheers`;`Hatch`;`

darksideX

darksideX

w00f..they look great jb..specially the second pic looks amazing..luvin' all those alien gens..and you are absolutely right..everyone seemz to lik' the alien crosses..more then anythin' else..they are sthg special fo sure..

big up obs..

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Thnks venom,hatch Its one of our favorite clones. Ill pull a few out tonight and get some better pics need a helper to pull them out there so heavy. dsx thanks for looking,How many phenos did you end up keeping? I wish I didnt toss the other 3 fem now but had to make room for other future moms.

darksideX

darksideX

..hey brah..i selected two diff moms from my dogs at the end of the day..one was on the Chemdog D side..and the other one on the alien tech side of things i think..i luv 'em both..haha..imo one of the best gens i've tryd..
once again big up obs for them..
here are few snapshoz of ma phenos..hope u don't mind..

DSC 0176
DSC 8248
DSC 8264
DSC 9058
J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries the more pics the better. That second one looks like the one I have that smells like cherry funk hands down the best seeds I have ever popped, lots of keepers.

JH420

JH420

No worries the more pics the better.

Well in that case...here a couple I have on the go, 2 distinctly different phenos...I think the first 2 pics are the Alien Tech pheno and the latter 2 to be Chem leaning...but what do I know. :harvest: in the next few days :party0044:

Dog2
Dog4
D3
D2
J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
jh420 super dank what kinda smells are coming off those girls? I am gonna take some full plant shots this week I have 13 flowering right now and they sure can put out huh.

JH420

JH420

The first one is slightly floral with deiselish undertones. The second one is more offensive smelling...I'd say it's predominantly skunky and fuel like, a bit more to the skunky side. While my 2 pheno's have similar plant structure the buds themselves look and smell completely different from one another...look forward to comparing the two. I wasn't smart enough to take a clone of each, but atleast I have some seeds left.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Reveg those bitches, you have to run them a few times to make sure. Mine got better the older they got.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
9 weeks for one 10 for the other one.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks cs, I really love these plants. she is going to be in our garden forever.

P

Plastic.Feet

Looks awesome. I have access to some of these cuts right now, and I was wondering if any of you upstanding gents can tell me if she has any susceptibility to mold, mildew, mites, etc., before I make a decision for my next roomful. Any information would be greatly appreciated...

Top Bottom