Alien express!!!!

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey darkside, I've got all 3 of the crosses/f2s you did with the aliens, and their burning a hole in the seed box, just need to make some space first. But i assure you, you'll see more yet. And that bud looks absolutely gorgeous, you did such a great job with these.

darksideX

darksideX

haha..yea good to kno buddy..can't wait to see 'em..

and so u got all of the f2's..af/gk/ad..+ the alien express?!..very kool..
as from the alieno fumaggi f2's i haven't seen anyone growin' them..without ma homie's testgrow..and in that ones i have high expactations..as the mother of those f2's was one of the best smellin' ladyz i've ever had..smells like sweet fruity candy bombs lol..and first i wanted to make parfum out of her lol..but atm i was only able to f2 her haha..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh, i didnt know there was a AF in there as well, dont have those f2s, but I have the rest. It was that fruity pebble description that has me itchin to plant some, just one of those batches of seeds I get a real good feeling about.

darksideX

darksideX

okai brah..the rest shoulda also be fine haha..
i wish ya nothin' but the best..and keep me in touch..when u get 'em started..hope ya enjoi them..

but btw..who the hell got some of the alieno formaggio f2's?!..nobody..lol..?!
:scared0016:

lollipopman

lollipopman

well i hope there still some left when i do my next order, i just started my aliendawgs today cant wait to see how these come out....

darksideX

darksideX

..their burning a hole in the seed box, just need to make some space first. But i assure you, you'll see more yet.

hey Bbuddy bro..did u still find the time 'n space to popp' some of those beanz.. :character0053:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

LOL, thats hilarious, just as I clicked on the link i think, man I hope he doesnt ask if I planted those, lol. Why I would think you were talkig to me in a thread that had basically nothing to do with me i dont know, that was weird man. Obviously, no, I ended up getting a few gifts so to say that incorporated all these letters like ecsdsfvpre98 and a bunch of other strings of code, whatever they might be, lol. I promise, as soon as I put more down, yours will be in there, in fact, once I get some males cut down I'll pop some. DO you want to be grown next to pope sativa or jamaican skunk? But was actually the same night I said I was putting those down I was told I was getting the cuts, so, ya know.

darksideX

darksideX

haha..no worries man..it just ur bummer not growin' them haha..j/k with ya bro..but i'd say the alien express will kick all the othaz haha..let me kno when u found the time 'n space for growin' some..good luck..and enjoi the herb bro..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Fuck it, I'll plant 5 today, i feel bad about that man, i know you gave out a load of seeds and barely anyones even shot a pic for ya, I'll get ya some pretty ones. But you gotta pick what you want to be grown next to.

darksideX

darksideX

Fuck it, I'll plant 5 today, i feel bad about that man, i know you gave out a load of seeds and barely anyones even shot a pic for ya, I'll get ya some pretty ones. But you gotta pick what you want to be grown next to.

:character0113::smiley_joint::character0113:
haha..bro u make me laugh..i'm glad if u would rock some of them with ur skill..
and i'd say its ur choice..to the alien express i only can say..that the funcross really turn'd out to be somethin' special and unique..as smell 'n taste are absolutely new and unique..although the only bad thing is..that a higher male ratio is reported..but if u will end up with a gal..you def shoulda be happy bro..the grass knuckle f2's also turn'd out to be frosty as hell like the motherz from obsouls' original batch..however..i kno u will rock the hell out of any of them aliens..and thanx for givin' those gens a chance..hope u enjoi..
:dance

H

haze89

Can't wait to see what buddy does with em. Sounds like some great beans man.

Top Bottom