Alien Fire @ 58 days

• Thread starter bluedog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluedog

af3.jpg
Just running my first couple of plants of this. Very nice strong skunk og chemmy smell. Sorry for my shitty camera.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Looks great. Take some more pics and post them when you get a chance.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Looks like you have her pretty well dialed in Bluedog!! Definite DANK!!! Is this your first runof her? If not, whats she taste like? I dont have the straight Fire Aien, but I do have it crossed with White Fire. Deemed Flamethrower Og. This wil be my first run of it, but its gotta be LOADED with keepers!!!
Can you give us a smoke report? I would appreciate it. Im sure a few others would too. What were your grow conditions and nute lineup? Thanks bro, good job!!

S

sensisaint

bro your ladies look like pure fire,totally sick!! they look so damn tasty, def a gem you have there. hows she taste/smoke? peace

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looks kill Bluedog! I am running 3 of these for the first time. I'm on day 11. One of my phenos has more vigor than any plant I have ever grown, and it smells dank in veg. Had to hit her with Phosphoload on day 5 to keep her from taking over.

I'd be stoked to see some more pics as well Bluedog. I'm making it my mission this week to figure out how to take better pics with my cam. Might start a log next week on my WIFIs and Fire Aliens.

Top Bottom