Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Hello everyone...

It's time for a new photo thread. I've been meaning to do this for a while and am finally getting around to sorting some pics. I will do my best to document the madness aboard the Mothership as we progress into the future.

Everything you see is grown in a custom organic soil mix with organic nutes and ACT.

Enjoy!

-A

Alien genetics photos

Alien genetics photos 2

Alien genetics photos 3

Alien genetics photos 4

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Drooling is an understatement right here. Very nice.

Mr. Alien good sir, lord of all lords, king of kings, Mr. Genetic Madman, Mr. Genetic Guru, dude of all dudes, Please post the strain type in the photos you post. This way when I'm day dreaming about obtaining your strains and running your strains I can really get the fantasy down good.

Is this the same custom organic soil mix you already posted within the other threads with your organic feeding schedule or is this something else you got brewing?

By the way thanks for the photos, thanks for the awesome genetics here on the farm and thanks for caring about what your doing! AWESOME JOB!:)

A

Alien

Supporter
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Much appreciated. Those photos are all of the same strain...proprietary genetics...no name at the moment.

First it puts the lotion.

On.

Its.

SKIN!!!!!

FUCK. YES. Hahahahaha. Or else it gets the hose again....

Is this the same custom organic soil mix you already posted within the other threads with your organic feeding schedule or is this something else you got brewing?

Different soil mix. After seeing many problems with soil companies carrying pests, degrading soil quality, etc....I began recycling the soil in my beds after each run...took some inspiration from the Doc...re-amending with a full spectrum recipe...and planting. I will do my best to get an amendment list online soon.

Hi Alien! Thanks for the pic's! Would you happen to have any Moonwalker pictures available to post? Thanks

Yeah for sure...I will get them up as soon I have all my pics sorted. Might take me a while but I'll find them.

Hell yeah Alien!! Thats an awesome PK!! And your skillz shine once again! Goodshit man. Curious, what PK cut is that?

Thanks QQ. Not PK at all. No PK anywhere in the pedigree of this lady...

Cheers all,
A

Latest posts

Top Bottom