Alien Genetics

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey folks, I just ordered a couple of the Alien crosses.

Alien Tahoe
Alien Rock Candy

I'm trying to decide which to run first, and hopefully get some info on these strains. Does anyone know which would be more likly to yield more? And also, I will be taking cuts from the females and running them to select a keeper for production. Anyone know which phenos to keep an eye out for?

I ran AlienDawg, SourAliens, and Alien OG for years......loved it.

I also picked up the Banana split OG and Roager (OGERxBanana split). Any info?

Thanks yall

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

pop 3 of each pack cuz your gonna have males slip through after your done weeding them out you will have your choice made for you.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Thanks for the reply. I will be popping all of the seeds of each strain and doing some pheno selection from there. With only three I would simply have to run whichever females pop. Maybe these genetics are that solid, but i'm pretty picky.

I'm thinking Alien Tahoe first.......hmmm

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

I always like to save some genetics instead of popping the whole pack just in case the strain goes rare down the road, or I loose the moms some how or whatever reason. But if you get unlucky with packs being all male as I have you got to go through them all to find your keepers. Alien Genetics are solid. As far as getting lucky with keeper mothers that's up to the luck of the packs you got your hands on. Best of luck to you and your grow.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Normally yes. Very true. Popped 3 Grenades 1 was male 2 female, 1 super female fat leaves with beefcake stocks and shoots hoping and praying she don't turn on me. I just happen to get unlucky with a pack of Lemon Alien Dawg being majority male so far. Not Alien's fault. Just bad luck on the pack I got. 1 didn't germinate, 2 died, 6 were males and the rest are coming with unknown sex and I got my fingers crossed hoping for a LAD mother to keep. But still excited to run Alien's product for sure.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Waiting to get paid here soon from the last harvest so I can spring for some more goods from him. Would love to try that Fruity Pebble and EWOK deal out for sure or one of his rare ships. His Genetics profile strain guide page giving a run down of his stable is very inspiring and love looking at the photos trying to see if I can duplicate that deal big time. Cant wait to smell and taste them.

Gotta shoot for the big time!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I always like to save some genetics instead of popping the whole pack just in case the strain goes rare down the road, or I loose the moms some how or whatever reason. But if you get unlucky with packs being all male as I have you got to go through them all to find your keepers. Alien Genetics are solid. As far as getting lucky with keeper mothers that's up to the luck of the packs you got your hands on. Best of luck to you and your grow.

That's how I used to roll for sure but now I keep and area for males. I just keep some pollen in the freezer and pollinate a branch on my keeper female (if there is one).

Man, I'm really kicking myself for not ordering Alien Granades!

A

Alien

Supporter
BirdDog - Please feel free to ask any questions you would like in the Alien forum. I don't typically check much outside of there due to time constraints.

The dog in your avatar...is he yours? Gorgeous lab. I'm a huge sucker for dogs.

Cheers,
A

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Yes Sir! That's THE birddog lol.....the pup that started it all. CHOP is his name, hes about retired now.

I'll head over to the Alien forum. I just popped some Alien Tahoe and will start my journal later today. 11/11 popped, so good so far.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The look in that dogs eyes is pure wisdom ;) Dog looks wise beyond his years...my dog is camera shy and hates the paparazzi, you point a camera at her and she turns around and walks away...lol

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
The look in that dogs eyes is pure wisdom ;) Dog looks wise beyond his years...my dog is camera shy and hates the paparazzi, you point a camera at her and she turns around and walks away...lol

yes very beautiful lab and I agree about the eyes.

baba thats great my boy does the exact same thing...exact lol he hates the camera and it frustrates me because hes so beautiful but on the flip side both my girls are camera whores.

Top Bottom