Alien Genetics

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Tahoe alien
I was really happy when I found those phenos of TA, both look outstanding. But was absolutely disappointed after smoking it. The taste is really bland and the high is boring... I am sorry but no keepers at all.
0958.jpg

0964.jpg
Those are some stunning looking girls right there Mighty. What a let down on the smoke report though

M

Mightyka

I am not so good in taste describing...
All phenos (have 8 females) taste almost same. There was no OG terpen profil at all. When I smoked it, it was almost like smoking tobacco, absolutely bland. The high was average strong, nothing special.
Loved how it look, but thats all.
Made few crosses with TA frosty male, all what was "mother dominant" was fine, all "TA" phenos was really similar like Alien's TA, looked bomb, but the smoke was bland.

I made 3 weeks flush, the White fire in same round was crazy shit! :)

Wifi for compare
0968.jpg

Last edited:
M

Mightyka

I am using Biobizz and pure cocos. When I am usually starting flush take waste water to 0,3 EC, so it is 21 days just on water. Like I said WiFi was tasting great, but maybe you are right, next time I'll try at least 25 day flush.

kds710

kds710

with bio bizz i did a run with a 2wk and a 1wk nice flavor
I gave biobiz coco a shot, bought 4 bags and its the worst coco theres got to be on the market imo. I believe its made in the same facility as Canna atleast thats what the guy said. I have 7 Goji OG seedlings in solo cups 2 w/biobiz 5 w/canna I watered the 2 with biobiz one time few weeks ago when i planted the seeds and it only began to dry a few days ago when i decided to uppot the 2 solos with biobiz into 1/2 gal.'s of canna coco. Definitely sticking with Canna Coco. No experience with anything from biobiz other than the coco so i cant speak on their nutes but hopefully this deters somebody from wasting their money

half baked

half baked

I've got some alien rock candy stashed away for later in the yr, defo gonna f2them see what they offer, I've flowered one pheno once and it was amazing, the high very clear and the flavour was fruit salad sweets, I was given these as a freebie too lol

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Has anyone purchased any Alien beans as of recent from the bay? I worry about old stock
I got two packs of AG and two pack of LAD. one of each over a 3 week time period. I had a lot of trouble popping the first delivery of AG(7 of 11) and LAD(2 of 11!!..and both those died within 3 days*see Logic..), but the 2nd one came out better(*logic replaced the LAD for free..which was very fing cool)..AG(9 of 12)LAD(7 of 11..of which another 2 died within 5 days)..Reference that Aligees Fire(alien)dawg came out 11 of 11 twice in the same time period(all growing well, of 22 only 3 males! looking back I wished I kept them)...2 of the 2nd batch of AG have veg for 4 weeks and are still under 8 inches(sickly, but slowly growing)..the other 5 AG are huge(the last where 2 males. died..my fault)..So there might be something to it, or they might just be very unforgiving plants/seeds...BUT..I am going to be getting Napalm OG(Napalm OG X LAD..is what I'm looking to do), and perhaps another AG tomorrow(I have two AG in flower now that could be winners, but I want a male). So I trust them enough to spend more..oh,.and maybe Aligees Sour OG. Sorry this is such mess of a reply..on a lot of triplicates.

kds710

kds710

I got two packs of AG and two pack of LAD. one of each over a 3 week time period. I had a lot of trouble popping the first delivery of AG(7 of 11) and LAD(2 of 11!!..and both those died within 3 days*see Logic..), but the 2nd one came out better(*logic replaced the LAD for free..which was very fing cool)..AG(9 of 12)LAD(7 of 11..of which another 2 died within 5 days)..Reference that Aligees Fire(alien)dawg came out 11 of 11 twice in the same time period(all growing well, of 22 only 3 males! looking back I wished I kept them)...2 of the 2nd batch of AG have veg for 4 weeks and are still under 8 inches(sickly, but slowly growing)..the other 5 AG are huge(the last where 2 males. died..my fault)..So there might be something to it, or they might just be very unforgiving plants/seeds...BUT..I am going to be getting Napalm OG(Napalm OG X LAD..is what I'm looking to do), and perhaps another AG tomorrow(I have two AG in flower now that could be winners, but I want a male). So I trust them enough to spend more..oh,.and maybe Aligees Sour OG. Sorry this is such mess of a reply..on a lot of triplicates.
Good post what kinda medium are you using? Soil? Coco?

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Indoor coco..outdoor(first time doing it..right now) in soil that I kinda throw together(Dr.Earth mixed with some on sale OSH brand, and all the other stuff perilite, little coco, etc..)..seems to be working well..although I have some weird flowering on a LAD..I posted it asking for help, but after 5 days still no one had responded, and I am now wondering if it might be the "dreaded" Alien gear LAD Hermi,..Thing is I can find any nanners or male parts just very odd flowering..very airy, and almost stressed..but all the girls around her seem great..I might just chop her to be safe..I cant afford a 3rd crop failure, in 4 grows...As far as the seeds go I suspect that there might be an issue, but Logic seems to be sympathetic towards it, and like I said the winners I have make me want to try another..of course the argument can be made that Breeders like Aligee, and others are 100% germ rate(or close) so why take the chance? I will still try Aliens Gear(Napalm OG when I get the balls to pull out the Visa without telling the girlfreind I am about to spend 300-400 on seeds..bitch its my money!!..Dont tell her I wrote that..lol.).. it not his fault that the seed stocks are getting older, but still under the right condition are Super duper popper FIRE...still on lots of narcotic meds(got run over a few weeks ago..not just hit, run the fuck over). I, once again, if I am not making sense or making odd statments...lol..Where you are you at? SFV here.

kds710

kds710

Indoor coco..outdoor(first time doing it..right now) in soil that I kinda throw together(Dr.Earth mixed with some on sale OSH brand, and all the other stuff perilite, little coco, etc..)..seems to be working well..although I have some weird flowering on a LAD..I posted it asking for help, but after 5 days still no one had responded, and I am now wondering if it might be the "dreaded" Alien gear LAD Hermi,..Thing is I can find any nanners or male parts just very odd flowering..very airy, and almost stressed..but all the girls around her seem great..I might just chop her to be safe..I cant afford a 3rd crop failure, in 4 grows...As far as the seeds go I suspect that there might be an issue, but Logic seems to be sympathetic towards it, and like I said the winners I have make me want to try another..of course the argument can be made that Breeders like Aligee, and others are 100% germ rate(or close) so why take the chance? I will still try Aliens Gear(Napalm OG when I get the balls to pull out the Visa without telling the girlfreind I am about to spend 300-400 on seeds..bitch its my money!!..Dont tell her I wrote that..lol.).. it not his fault that the seed stocks are getting older, but still under the right condition are Super duper popper FIRE...still on lots of narcotic meds(got run over a few weeks ago..not just hit, run the fuck over). I, once again, if I am not making sense or making odd statments...lol..Where you are you at? SFV here.
Reason I asked about the medium is because I had made a huge mistake when watering some seedlings. I didn't want to give such young sprouts any nutes so fed them plain ph'd water without adding coco a&b - that was where I went way wrong. Sorry for missing your response at first

Latest posts

Top Bottom