ALien , Just Alien with NO cross. Where can I get it?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
For some reason the Alien line really caught my attention I have seen a few shots that look like the perfecet plant look wise. That being said I have not seen any of the Alien Free bees that look like the original i have only seen pics and the ones in my garden, I have 3 packs of Alien Free bees that I hope to find 1 killer pheno along with Swerves Alien they have all been vegged and have had cuts taken and vegged the cuts, I picked 8 of them that all look a little different and will grow them out next round with the hopes of finding one close to the original.JACK

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
My AlienDawg F2 Phenos

Screw the hype sample the genetics and see what you think or what you think it can do to help someone else. Share the love...

I have a male and a female from the freebies and one is chemmy and one is cherry(Alien). My Alien dom female is short and stretches like 4" when flowered. Dr. Tweed has a thread with his going. He vegged his short pheno for a month and she was only a foot tall! Here are some shots. The tall one is the male and has more of a Chem smell and stinks without touching him, the short shot is the female.

Cheers,
Crom:mad0233:

100 1478
100 1479
100 1480
100 1622
Motarebel

Motarebel

obs sent me a pack of Alien 4 ,anyone know what that cross is?Is it the AlienDawg you guys are talking about?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
AlienDawg should be the Alien Tech female crossed with the Chemdog D male...yeah

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
oh breeders...

alien tech was a male used in all of obs x's

Why isn't it called ChemTech then? I thought that the female was supposed to always be placed first in the naming for this reason? I mean so you would know the male and female donors. :cool0041:

S

SolidGold

Why isn't it called ChemTech then? I thought that the female was supposed to always be placed first in the naming for this reason? I mean so you would know the male and female donors. :cool0041:

you're nearly there, crombien. the breeder can name their creations whatever they'd like. hell, he could have called the plant "cunt bud", but when listing the pedigree the mom goes first, dad second. so alien#4, when listed w/ pedigree should show " alien #4 (Chemdog #4 x alien tech.)".

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
you're nearly there, crombien. the breeder can name their creations whatever they'd like. hell, he could have called the plant "cunt bud", but when listing the pedigree the mom goes first, dad second. so alien#4, when listed w/ pedigree should show " alien #4 (Chemdog #4 x alien tech.)".

Yeah that is what I have thought. I understand that you can name anything anything. Hell I've heard of strains getting entered into competition under made up names and win. Like say the 20th anniversary HTCC, Okie Kabookie? Come on people stop trying to rip off other's hard work. I wish there was a standard that was consistant in the breeding/seed world. Most of us know that ladies first so why do people still do this?
:sign0065:

I know :sign0006: Sorry...

Cheers,
Crom

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

noone has it anymore its gone gone gone...according to obs

I was told I have it. I dunno.

After that thread, I asked again, 'Alien what?'

'Just Alien'

I pulled cuttings from the mother. 6' and stalk diameter of 2-3". Not a young plant. Definitely from commercial grow, northern Colo.

I don't have anything in flower. Who has a pick? Who thinks they can identify by veg leaf pattern?

I have given this to a couple gardens that I know have sold clones in the dispensary scene.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Here are some Alien Grows.:rauch08: :sun2:

C

COCannabis

BMMC in Boulder, CO has alien, so they probably have access to a cutting as well.

fractal

fractal

WTF there is no pure Alien seeds anymore? That one looked like a very nice landrace.

Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

So before I go starting a new thread, alien technology is being sold on multiple sites. What are chances of legitimacy

Wolfe

Wolfe

I’m growing Da alien. And that cross they can’t really explain very well. It’s doing pretty damn good though stacked up against my heavy hitters.

Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

I’m growing Da alien. And that cross they can’t really explain very well. It’s doing pretty damn good though stacked up against my heavy hitters.

Yeah it looks interesting. I’m running lemon Jedi, chimney boy, and just picked up Pope von alien. I’d like to add alien og and a true bubba.

B

bloodhungry

I have Double Alien 18 seeds and Alien OG seeds but as far as regular just alien I haven't seen any!

Double Alien 18 week 2
Double Alien18
Top Bottom