Alien Kush @ Harvest Day 56

• Thread starter AJkushman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AJkushman

AJkushman

-Alien Kush (Alien Technology x Las Vegas Purple Kush)
-Unsure of which pheno as I received this cut from a collective.
-Ocean Forest Soil
-Day 56 harvest day

Alien kush  harvest day 56

Alien kush  harvest day 56 2

Alien kush  harvest day 56 3

Alien kush  harvest day 56 4

Alien kush  harvest day 56 5

Alien kush  harvest day 56 6

Alien kush  harvest day 56 7

Alien kush  harvest day 56 10

Alien kush  harvest day 56 9

Alien kush  harvest day 56 8
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow she looks umber good!!!!! nice job with her. what club did you get her from?? she's a real gem, makes the best bho possible imo. turns out like honeycomb crumble!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is a very nice looking plant. Sure looks like a keeper from here. Now fill up a bowl please and pass it.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
sexy plant dude!

Confu...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is a beautiful specimen of Alien Kush. I got a few beans in my stash. I'm gonna have to pop them ASAP. Thanx for the inspiration.

AJkushman

AJkushman

Thanks for the kind words fellow farmers! I have lurked THCfarmer for awhile now and I wanted to contribute. I appreciate all the skilled growers on here as well as the no B.S which clutters most grow forums.

She is definitely a keeper. I picked her up at Patients Premium Collective in Orange County over one year ago. She smells and tastes incredible. Kushy cherry fuel or something so hard to say.

A couple of months ago I received a cut of Blackberry Kush. I have only smoked blackberry once many years ago. I recall it being ridiculously tasty; Although recently I have heard that Blackberry Kush tends to lack a certain "kick".

My question is this...

In your experience, is Alien Kush an overall better smoke than Blackberry Kush like I suspect? Or are they both just good in their own ways...

What say you farmers?

C

CALIbis

I just got rid of the blackberry. To make room for the Aliens/Mothership lol.

marski420

marski420

What kind of smell and tastes are you getting from that Alien Kush? Great work bro

AJkushman

AJkushman

What kind of smell and tastes are you getting from that Alien Kush? Great work bro
Thanks alot.:D IMO, The Las Vegas Purple Kush seems to shine through as it has that fruity smell and taste purples are known for with a very pungent kushy flavor/smell to balance it out. After the exhale the smoke leaves a long delicious fruity after taste. The smoke is very potent and the hit really grabs a hold of you. So far it is has been my favorite strain in my garden.

J

jw214

i just picked up some Alien Kush at an expo, str8 fire.. Good job, what's the yield like?

M

mastergreen

That is some super fire need to get me a cut of that alien dawg

D-Bud

D-Bud

Man what a beauty and she sure has been given a good flush..your in for some tasty stuff it looks like. Man, if I could of
saved some of the beans I got growing up in Vegas what a collection of old strains I'd have.. it wobbles the mind.
I have Alien dawg seeds and something called Pimp Dawg a friend made.. but I am hooked on anything with the Chemdog name in it.. been using it to breed lately with awesome results..
Your lady should be in magazines man, she is so lovely..great job.

E

EssBeeZee

Thanks for the kind words fellow farmers! I have lurked THCfarmer for awhile now and I wanted to contribute. I appreciate all the skilled growers on here as well as the no B.S which clutters most grow forums.

She is definitely a keeper. I picked her up at Patients Premium Collective in Orange County over one year ago. She smells and tastes incredible. Kushy cherry fuel or something so hard to say.

A couple of months ago I received a cut of Blackberry Kush. I have only smoked blackberry once many years ago. I recall it being ridiculously tasty; Although recently I have heard that Blackberry Kush tends to lack a certain "kick".

My question is this...

In your experience, is Alien Kush an overall better smoke than Blackberry Kush like I suspect? Or are they both just good in their own ways...

What say you farmers?

Killer work with that plant.

Are alien and BBK related? That alien you posted certainly looks like bbk. Just wondering why you are comparing them, I know very little about both. Grew BBK though. I can't compare to alien yet, I havent seen much less smoked anything alien I believe. It all looks like fire, for sure though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom