Alien Kush plans beyond f2's?

• Thread starter Herbiraptor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Herbiraptor

Hi ograskal,

Just wondering if there are any plans for the original Alien Kush line beyond the F2's?

Some backcrosses and possibly an ibl in the future?

C

CAPO

I just wanna figure out how well Swerve's AlienKush dad breeds, compared to the original Alien Tech dad.
I'm really hoping for some good things!!!

Are the F2's made from this dad? Or is this a separate venture, I thought the original from OBS was history?

S

SB805KUSH

got GRASSKNUCKLES V2(ALIEN TECH X OGIESL) from harborside i hope i get alien phenos.what characteristics to look for during veg growth? dont get me wrong half and half will be good.very fourtunate regardless....
:spacecraft::icon_spin:

R

Rob1

i would be happy with any one of them alien xs. but a LVPK S1 would be awesome :)

H

HowardHunt

THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!! AAHHHHH

personally, I can't wait to see a jar full of this stuff.

og dmc

og dmc

Im flowering the alien dog right now and it looks very promising. I would love to get something with the lvpk in it

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I'm sure you can still find lvpk in these f2's for sure since it was used in the initial cross. Possibilities are low but its still possible with enough seeds. I wasn't alien tech male and female and hopefully I get a lvpk pheno also just need to get my hands on atleast 3 packs. Highly doubt it with everyone waiting.lol

S

Surfr

For the impaired here, what is the LVPK? Thanks!

:character0180:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
or kyle kushman purple kush. its the plant that got him famous. there is a story soemwere. its an old school purple indica and the closet to the real purple kush acording to some. i just read the story i have never seen it.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

These aliens kush F2s should be some killa dank. I think I'm gonna do an all alien run next time of Alien Dawg, Grass Knuckles (limited of 20), and my Alien Kush F2's that I received from my Homie!

Top Bottom