• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogsnob

man they look awesome bro great find obs very nice strain mate

I

irie

damn Obs was right you got a nice yielder there for sure. I just finished my one and only alien x LVPK female and she's super nice looking. Mine looked like that but smaller nugs. Can't report on the smoke but I'm very pleased with the AT beans so far...

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

i hope there will be some more of these made. i missed out bigtime.
after seeing the results of each pheno being rediculous...these are serious genetics.

Alienk
F

FidelC

God Damn Boulder:confused0054: those are some of the sexiest buds I have eva seen. The one on the right straight:cashhomie UberFrostyYumYum. I hope to see some more of that Alientech gear in the future.

edit- just to say, My God thats some super human shit
:spacecraft:

M

Mr Green

Those are some dank examples of the alien X's.:animbong: hey obsoul,, will there ever be another alien sighting?? Haven't heard much of what might be out from ya. Have you decided to go back to the hobby side of things, making beans for fun and passion?

darksideX

darksideX

saweeeeet oOBoulderOo..those buds look absolutely great man:clapping
ouh yeah delicious to the dankest brah:)

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

fidelc, those were not grown by me unfortunately..... :) but im itching to get some in dirt.

O

Obsoul33t

the picture boulder posted were grown by me using gh modded lucas in coco

those were all four girls from 10 seeds grown to show what could be found in a limited start

those particular seeds will never be made again

M

Mr Green

That makes who ever captured aliens really lucky they did now that they won't be landing ever again...

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

just out of curiousity why have you decided not to cross the lvpkXalien again?
will there be anything else with the lvpk in it?

D

doggystyled73

just out of curiousity why have you decided not to cross the lvpkXalien again?
will there be anything else with the lvpk in it?

kinda wondering this too.. along with all the other "alien" releases n what not :phone:

A

AlphaDog

Oh wait a second.. looks like the question above was never answered.. hmm.. thats weird :character0111:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh wait a second.. looks like the question above was never answered.. hmm.. thats weird :character0111:

Hey bro.. I believe soulie is a pretty busy fella working in back:) He doesn't see every post every minute of the day around here. When he see's it he will respond, no doubt.

Also this has been answered a few times already>>>

breeding for me is not about the money , i could make thousands of these beans but then they lose their prestige and mystique

everything i do is special limited release for that simple reason .

whats special about mass production of anything in life ...

i breed for the soul :afroweed:

GTD

Z

zoeronerer

dont we all .....but spread em out no amount of beans would flood the market, in my opinion. someone else will just make them and maybe they wont be as good. throw us another 10 packs. donate the money to 215 patients or soldiers who lost limbs in afghanistan. just a thought. more quality never hurts the market. again in my opinion. its kinda like my friends who wont share cuts. they believe it will kill all demand, usually it makes it greater as long as the people working it make sure the product is top shelf.

Top Bottom