alien kush

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

what kush was pollinated by the alien tech male used to make alien kush ?

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

And what's the genetic makeup of the alien tech swerve? Or was it from seed. Can u break down the aliens for me. Like obs got the beans and then from there what? I have alien og and wanna do some bottom branch breeding with a male but dnt know the specifics on the aliens.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
theres a few threads talkin about alien tech.... it was from seed from soulie that a soldier brought back over but you knew this already eser dont ask redundant questions..... from the aliens i have have popped the aliens have a nice cherry undertone to them. the alien also has a decent yield to them.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Well cracker those redundant questions weren't being asked to you so idk why u should answer specially with an answer like the one you gave. And besides having to hear all the pieces people put in the story I'm pretty sure the story is all fucked by now. So its best to get it from the horses mouth than to piece together from all the post people put up. And I know they were seeds 2 I just wanna know what swerve used to get his male and I think he said alien tech x lvpk and my question is is that male alien tech that was crossed to the lvpk from seed or another cross...?.. I like to know what strains I grow not just grow anything. Thnks.

G

GreenGoo

ESER.ONE your one special case. Just curious if you were to get the answer, would you then go seek out the solidier and then try and find out the person who gave the soldier the beans? :sign0065:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

With those post and I'm the special case. Sure guy. Your pretty ignorant just coming on here to post that. Pls just save your seneless remarks and stop making this into ic mag I dnt need the shit and it just wastes space.! All I wanted to know was the cross not the extra shit you guys come up with. Like I said I like to know what I grow.! That's the first part of being a good grower bro get ur shit str8.!

T

TheGanjaMan

be happy:) and swerve answered your question. if you have another please clearly state it and im sure someone can help you out. just remember more than one person has grown out the alien! Crackerass was just tryin to help.

TGM

B

bobpeto

The point people were trying to make with the "redundant questions" remark was that this question has been asked 100 times already, and it has been answerd as many times too. There a search button at the top for people to search for the answer before posting "another thread" (there are several) about it.

Try using the search key man, all your questions have been asked by a bunch of peeps already and all the answers your looking for are in threads that are titled "alien tech" or "alien crosses" etc........

Not trying to be mean here, it's just these people have a legitament point concerning the search button feature..........It is a good tool to use, it works great!!

Bob

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
swerve did not make alien kush obsouleet did. swerve was gifted some beans of the cross which he sprouted found 2 males and used those to make the crosses that are coming out now. Las Vegas purple kush or kyle kushamn's purple kush is a clone only. Obsouleet used an alien tech male to cross to the lvpk ,which creates alien kush. this is what swerve is working with now. which is F1 alien kush males.

Illmind

Illmind

boondock saints nailed it^^ and that story is very believable to me best hash i ever melted was from a soldier gave me a 7g chunk brought back from afganistan. i didnt debrief him on it tho eser it was somewhat green so i thought it was shitty part may have even been the dam needs to step it up.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

God thankyou finally someone with good informative answers. Not these smart ass remarks.! Thnks kid twist and illmind. Kid twist thnks for the facts bro. So now my alien og should have alien tech, lvpk, and tahoe genes to it and that's it. The alien tech male that obs used was from the seeds no outcrosses...I kinda like to know what crosses my plants have just in case I cross them my self. I like to know the background u know. Thnk kidtwist.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
np man. the story gets tripped up a bit as it gets handed down. i myself was fortunate enough to watch most of it unfold here on this site.

i think there was 4 original cross with the alien tech male.
Giesel(grass knuckles)
uk cheese(alien fomaggio)
Chemdog D(aliendawg)
LVPK(alien kush)

Illmind

Illmind

eser i recommend u try for ogrs alien kush f2s there should be a whole slew of above par phenos. l8

S

Sirius

can someone let us know what the alien kush smells/smokes/tastes like? is the "purple" or artificial grape flavor apparent in it?

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Thnks guys for being so helful. You guys are the shit for taking the time.!! Alien kush f2ls from ogr are what I'm gonna go for.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Really tho ESER>>>all this info could have been known by using the search function>>>True story:)
I was here when the alien's landed as well and the questions have been asked and answered many many times.
The search function is a powerful tool here at the farm

:passingjoint:

gtd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
....or u can look in th strain guide as well. they have alien kush listed in there with descriptions and pix.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Sure thing gtd. I've used the seach button plenty of times and I know its use but I didn't find the answer to my ? There so I asked.! My initial ? Was if obs's male was from seed and that answer wasn't there, I think they said yes. I was just looking for something that had more alien genes to it and I think the f2's will be perfecto.

Top Bottom