Alien kush

• Thread starter risen1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

thats looks bomb, what smell is it giving off?
what kind of leaf pattern did it have in veg?
nice job.

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks ... im stoked these caught your eye obsoul33t... raskals alien kush f2 from seed... big thanks to logic and raskal.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

A friend of mine harvested a crop of Alien Kush a few weeks ago. He let me have a sample and it was a fantastic smoke. I thought the taste was absolutely phenomenal and the effect was also quite good. Your crop is looking quite nice too. I hope it comes out as good as my friends.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
my babies always catch my eye .... proper selection and quality parent stock shine !

cheers

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very nice work.. That looks great.. But like everybody els is sayin how does she smell & taste?

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks all.... lol i dont smoke wet weed... i havent answered how it smells because it to hard to describe besides kushy(and i have a cold)... as for the taste ask me when shes dried please... i just culled this girl last night... i dont pay attention to flowering times or what week there on... when there done there done... i do kno that these surprised me by how quick they were... ill try my best and do a smoke report after a proper cure... thanks again all...

B

bluewaves

man i got to put a jacket on so frosty in here..........:sign0005: keep us posted whens its all cured and dry like to see the finish product
BW

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
the smell is faint dont have much left in the jar curing ... the taste is kushy with a taste i just can not name... the smoke is truely amazing... i really enjoy smoking her.

P2010062
P2010064
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sick shots Calbrone, i'm over here whistlin like I saw a bad azz chick, Peace SSP

Top Bottom