Alien Landing Zone!!!

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Obsoul33t

the cali connection will see the 09 landing of alien technology crosses .

the first sighting is alien dog with others to follow

please direct all questions to this forum and swerve , i just work in the back :ninja

straight outa cali

Alien Kush
14712d1230940663-alien-kush-alien-kush-3.1.jpg

to clear a few things up , there has been question if my breeding stock is truly chemdog and a lil bit of history

a couple years back i became friends with the man chemdog , he personally gifted me most of his strains including chemdog d , snowdog , giesel , chemdog sister , dogdaze and bubblechem and offered and opened up his entire library to me .

i was also gifted chemdog #4 06 from another good friend

another and probably the most rare is the chemdog #3 , due to arrive here this week

i was the first person in the western united states to be gifted these cuts by chemdog and was asked to hold them tightly and not give them out . i honored the mans wish . while some other unscrupulous folks that obtained his cuts
began trading for profit these wonderful genetics . i stayed true to my word and never let a single cut out of my hands, i earned respect from chemdog for this .

i also had obtained the lvpk las vegas purple kush that chemdog fell in love with , back then he claimed it to be as good as any of his cuts and asked that i make a cross using a colloidal silver reversed Chemdog D to pollinate the lvpk .

some of these very first crosses made at chemdogs request are still in the vault

at the time i was experimenting with colloidal silver reversals which i no longer use in practice.

shortly after i was asked to make seeds for the chemdog team aka the doghouse.

at that time i was the only person with chemdog's blessing to start making seeds

i believe around that time jj in ny also had chem's blessing but i am not 100% sure on that

because of some unfortunate events at another site due to one of it's members the doghouse was put on indefinite hold.

chemdog has left the online world due to various happenings

i am 100% positive that there are more than a few people here that can qualify my statements of obtaining my cuts from the man chemdog

hope this clears the air

none of what i am making seed with is a chem knock off . all real deal in the house

another note is that any chemdog cross made can have a hermie trait ,it comes with the territory . the whole chem phenomenon was started by a hermie and that's nearly impossible to breed out

of 20 alien dog girls only one this round threw a banana , it was spotted and plucked

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Amazing i cant wait for the Alien Kush and the chems

bring it on guys :flower :flower

G

Guano

Thanks for the headsup,I look forward to growing out some of your genetics

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

This is the start of some killa shizzle comming soon. I got a front row seat for this one.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Anything you guys put out will be sick cant wait.

S

Swerve

oh boy is it on.. shit we are going to the moon baby or beyond... alien technology will be at the forefront of it all...and the only place to get this technology is from the cali connection. oh hot dam.. so much is gonna happen.. hehehehehe. big ups to obsoul33t for repping it like it is straight outa cali baby

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Oh man this is some fantastic news to start the day!!

Gotta give it up to Swerve and OBS for bringin us all these damn fine genetics...

Im assuming the Alien Dog is the Alien Tech x Chem...Could anyone tell me which Chem you would be using?

09 is already off to a dank start here at the farm!!:dance

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Awe Yeah... Sounds like nothing but the straight kill is gonna be comin from the Cali Conn.. I'm definetly gonna be on the lookout for upcoming releases..

H

Highagain

Hell yeah, the farm is gonna be jumpin, and I Cant wait to my hands on some alien technology!

D

doggystyled73

Oh man this is some fantastic news to start the day!!

Gotta give it up to Swerve and OBS for bringin us all these damn fine genetics...

Im assuming the Alien Dog is the Alien Tech x Chem...Could anyone tell me which Chem you would be using?

09 is already off to a dank start here at the farm!!:dance

I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't know here but what's alien tech? Never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom