Alien OG, Aliendog and WhiteFire

• Thread starter Bud Spleefman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Some of my current crop, all pics taken at day 43.....

Alien OG
AlienOG_2.JPG

AlienOG1.JPG

White Fire

White_Fire_1.JPG

Aliendog v2 Chem pheno

Aliendog_Pheno_4.JPG

Aliendog v2 Kush pheno

Aliendog_Pheno_1.JPG

phenophinder

phenophinder

they all look insane, want to jump through the monitor to smell that alien OG.

Healthy and frosty, doing it right.

cheers

:bongsmi:

I

ibTheMan

Now Thats some Alien OG, thats the best Aog ive seen, cant wait to hear how it tastes, hows it smelln?

BlackBart

BlackBart

I agree, that's the best representation of AOG that I have seen so far .

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yo, Bud Spleefman can you post some shots of your AOG and your AD in veg? I'm trying to compare them to mine. What smells are you getting off your AOG? AD? Thanks and they look great!

Cheers,
Crom

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks like some greasy gems there - nice work!

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ledsled, Motherlode, and everyone else, thanks for the compliments, I am excited to be working with these, it took awhile for me to ID the keepers w/ the Aliendog, that's for sure. I got lucky with the AlienOG, that's the only female I got, and it just happens to be a keeper.

Yo, Bud Spleefman can you post some shots of your AOG and your AD in veg? I'm trying to compare them to mine. What smells are you getting off your AOG? AD? Thanks and they look great!

Cheers,
Crom

I'll try and grab some of the AlienOG mom, I am going to take a tray of clones and then chuck her, she's out of control growing every which way, and I need the space, I'll make a new mom out of one of the clones. I had 4 females of the Aliendog, 2 flat out sucked, puny buds, no smell, the third, A-Dog 4, I still have.... but it's headed for the trash, smells like cherries, and fuel, but again, no room, and smaller buds.... I'll take a couple cuts before I chuck her. The keeper pheno of the Aliendog is the chunky one that smells all chemmy, it's a smaller chistmas tree plant, by far the smallest A-dog I had..... I have two ready to go into flower, I'll get some pics of them in a bit.

The smells: A-OG smells like OG Kush, fuel, pinesol, lemon... not too strong, though... of course it's in a room full of Chemdog #4, so thatcould be part of the problem!

A-dog... I had phenos with Cherries, Chem, Kush, a couple with very little smell....

Hope that helps!

Oh, NO HERMIES!!!! That's the most important info I have.......

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thx for the info bro! I look forward to the pix

Cheers,
Crom

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Daaaaamn! Those plants look dank Spleefman! Nice work! And I love your sig. Hunter S. Thompson, FTW!!! :banana:

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Alright, Aliendog that wasn't a keeper......

ADogPheno2.JPG

AdogPheno2_2.JPG

Aliendog, also not the keeper, but a good one.....

ADog4.JPG

This the keeper, greasy chemmy dankness......

Day 54

ADog1_2.JPG

ADog1_1.JPG

Top Bottom