Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Alien OG mother plant

AOG.JPG

Aliendog mother, not the keeper...
AD4_2.JPG

AD4.JPG

This is the mom for the keeper Aliendog, she's puny! 6 months old.....

AD11.JPG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fuck yeah! man that keeper AD looks fine and those are some real nice chunky Alien Og buds - great job - nice skills

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey BS here are my two phenos. Look familiar? #3 is the one I think is Alien dom, and the other Tahoe dom. I like #3 as of now but I'll be blowin them up this summer for a trial.Thoughts?

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 3494
IMG 3492
IMG 3496
IMG 3498
IMG 3499
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn them bitches r greasy as fuk! Keep up the good work. The cola on that AD keeper is huge! Co grays bro on finding them jewels.

P

peanut8732

i need help how grow about 12 plant nothing big
just a lil help on the set up with just a lil money

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Nice work bud!! Interesting phenos there, thanks for sharing :rollj: Wish we could compare

Here's my keeper from the adogs, wasn't the best run but still turned out ok..

LD50.JPG

CIMG3154.JPG

CIMG3127.JPG

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Damn gonzo3732 that AD looks sexy! What smells are coming off that pheno? Is that the v2 from CC, the original F1, or is that an F2 freebie? Either way it looks fire! Good work. Looks like the LVPK is showing through on that pheno.

Cheers,
Crom

B

bigAl25

dear Bud, Thanks for the information on the not a keeper aliendawg. I too have one that is not a keeper in the 10th week of flower with puny buds and no smell. After seeing obsul and tweed's beautiful, fat looking buds I thought it must be me that caused the crappy looking plant. I still have 4 seeds left from redeye, but don't know when I will pop them. Your keeper plants look great.
Peace and respect.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Aliendog, I want my money back, where's all this white shit come from? :)

http://i260.invalid.com/albums/ii15/cleopatriot/May%201/ADogFrosty.jpg

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter

:confused0054: What pheno is that Spleefman? Looks killer!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That looks crazy how did she yield for you I hears the Adog is suposed to be a decent yielder i deff think the Adog is one of the best crosses CC put out it's like any thing hit with a alien kush alien tek male turns to gold!!!!

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
That's not the pheno I kept, as you can see the yield on that plant is going to be very poor, although obviously it is frosty as fuck! It's still standing, so I haven't tried the smoke yet....

I would have to say that the Aliendog V2 is a one of the better seed purchases I've made recently. The AlienOG was good, too... but this one keeper pheno of the A-Dog is so frosty and chemmy and sour and the buds have good structure, I got 10 oz off two plants. So, yes, I'd buy them again.... probably not at auction for $201.00 like I did with these, only to see that they sell them for $125.00 online........... but still, great genetics!

I have a pack of Sour Aliens I still need to crack.......

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Really pretty girls Bud! Even the one that didn't make the cut is sexy... :makeup

N

naturalmedicine

This pheno is just absurd. I would keep it for personal.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^^^^agreed, as long as the smoke/hash was amazing like the resin profile!

Top Bottom