Alien og and raskal og chillin with hnic

• Thread starter HNIC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HNIC

i thought i'd make a thread since not a whole lot of people know much about the alien og's, but since i'm taking the time to make a thread, why not throw in raskal og's? at this point everything is on day 27. i'm growing in 3 gallon containers, my growing medium is coco with 50% chunky perlite, and i'm feeding humboldt nutrients' full line (3 part plus addatives - though i used home and gardens roots excellurator), and this is under 2 1k's.

ok, so i've got 3 different phenos of raskal og, and 3 different phenos of alien og. the raskals are all completely different in structure; i've got a short bushy one (#3) that barely has a scent, a medium one that seems to have three leaves on top branches and nice crystal development (#2) and is most likely my keeper and at this point has a piney smell, and a taller lankier one (#1) with a faint smell of lemonish something. the alien og's all are the same height, but i'm calling them different phenos because they smell different from one another. my first pheno (#1) smells like lemons, my second (#2) smells like really sweet lemons and has the best crystal production so far, and my third (#3) smells like a sweaty armpit. all in all, maybe alien og's #1 and #2 are the same pheno, just #2 is more pungent...i dunno, we'll see.

i'll get pics up in a hot minute.

H

HNIC

ok, so i didn't photograph everything, just the standouts. here's the alien og #2

Aog2sm1
Aog2sm2
Aog2sm3
pura

pura

Awesome! good to see this thread going homie.. just popped my alien og's hopefully get some stand outs. hopefully those phenos identify themselves and you come up with something fireee. cant wait for updates, ill be chillin with you shortly.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Lookin good at 27 days homeboy :D
Im on for the ride..

GFam

S

Swerve

someone is gonna ahve some dank og on their hands soon.. shit looks fire man..great job how them alien ogs smelling

jaredman

jaredman

Im glad you are doing this thread. I got a pack of the alien og on the way right now. Cant freakin wait!!!!!!

H

HNIC

little update on the alien og's. they have gained some good weight in the past few days for sure!

Aogsm
Aog5sm
Aog4sm
Venom818

Venom818

nice bro that alien og looks like tahoe bro maybe swerve can clear this up but everything looks awesome even your avatar:character0025:

pura

pura

a killer tahoe pheno would be sick everything looks good man cant wait to see her pack on some weight!

S

Swerve

looks great.. and yeah venom818. i used the tahoe as the mom for the alien og cross..

H

HNIC

hey swerve, what are the different phenos looking and smelling like, or is it too early in the development of this strain to say?

pura

pura

what are you feeding her? are you planning of feeding her any calmag if not already? i ran tahoe a few ops back and she exploded while on calmag..would be nice to see some fatties out of her.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

ok, so i didn't photograph everything, just the standouts. here's the alien og #2

Dude, it just ain't right to put up a journal w/ pics like this and not give us feeding info.

Looking perfect man. Keep it up. I'm living vicariously through other farmers as I struggle to deal w/ summer temps and lack of space!

:ridinghorse:

Venom818

Venom818

Dude, it just ain't right to put up a journal w/ pics like this and not give us feeding info.

Looking perfect man. Keep it up. I'm living vicariously through other farmers as I struggle to deal w/ summer temps and lack of space!

:ridinghorse:

+1 its hot as balls

H

HNIC

did you guys not catch this on my first post?

i'm growing in 3 gallon containers, my growing medium is coco with 50% chunky perlite, and i'm feeding humboldt nutrients' full line (3 part plus addatives - though i used home and gardens roots excellurator), and this is under 2 1k's.

part of the addatives for humboldt nutrients is the sea cal and sea mag, so yeah i've got the calmag in the diet.

btw, this is not a journal, or else i would have placed this in the journal section. i don't like to have the responsibility of constantly updating with pictures and whatnot. this is just a grow thread; maybe it turns into a journal, maybe it doesn't. taking pics, dling pic, resizing pics etc...is a pain in the ass from my shitty ass laptop,and i can only do it when i'm motivated. hopefully i get a new computer one day, but for now the whole picture thing is really a chore. sorry

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Must've spaced it. Sry bout that. One of the hazards of the trade I suppose LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom