Alien OG (Cali Connection)

• Thread starter Lemonhoko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics

Thanks, I was going to post these last night but got too medicated and fell alseep.

A quick update...
med_gallery_7_17_2145245.jpg

med_gallery_7_17_2167877.jpg

The runt I recently culled.
med_gallery_7_17_3321114.jpg

This one is not quite a runt but its slower than the others.
med_gallery_7_17_3509250.jpg

More soon....

pura

pura

so far so good bro, how many days veg are they in now? maybe lower the lighting a little bit? are you using mh,hps,flores for veg?

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
so far so good bro, how many days veg are they in now? maybe lower the lighting a little bit? are you using mh,hps,flores for veg?

They were germinated about 6/25, so around 3 weeks so far.
They are under t5's right now, going under 2 x 600 hps to veg when transplanted in a few days into 1 gallons.
Just waiting on space, I have some ChemReapers about to go into flower so that should open up some space.

Thanks for stopping by :)

pura

pura

They were germinated about 6/25, so around 3 weeks so far.
They are under t5's right now, going under 2 x 600 hps to veg when transplanted in a few days into 1 gallons.
Just waiting on space, I have some ChemReapers about to go into flower so that should open up some space.

Thanks for stopping by :)

post those reapers :party0045:

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
post those reapers :party0045:

Heres the Reapers on transplant day (yesterday) from 1 gal to 5 gal pots.

med_gallery_7_25_480237.jpg

The one in front stretched big time in veg.
med_gallery_7_25_2454709.jpg

Before topped and/or lst, the wind picked up, the girls were already pissed from being moved.
med_gallery_7_25_3468647.jpg

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You have some nice plants lemon. Both the babies and the Chem Reapers. this will be a fun grow to follow.

Lemonhok is that lemon spears? Are you a c99 freak?

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
You have some nice plants lemon. Both the babies and the Chem Reapers. this will be a fun grow to follow.

Lemonhok is that lemon spears? Are you a c99 freak?

Thanks for stopping by Tabor!

I had very old strains called lemon and another called hoko (humboldt county)
I ran these two strains commercially for about 12 years until LEO came for a visit 4-5 years ago.
Ive been a MJ patient since their visit and in an endless search for my beloved strains.
I do have a C99 Im really in love with, but thats not what the name means.

Heres my beans so far after 3 years of collecting. I have about 2,000.00 worth of beans incoming too.

These are all my unopened bean packages.
I throw away my empties.
med_gallery_7_35_2279812.jpg

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Wow, that picture of your seed collection +the incoming just blows my mind! Cool for sure.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Totally awesome Lemonhoko. I used to throw my empty packs away but started keeping them thinking they might be collectible.

I

InvisibleM

Nice collection Lemon, with the 15 plant limit those ought to last you about 20 years....

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Nice collection Lemon, with the 15 plant limit those ought to last you about 20 years....

Thanks bro..

My wife is a patient too, and we both caretake for one patient. so a total of 60 plants is our limit.
But yes, its going to take a while to blow through all those seeds. Im just poppin half my packs for right now and taking notes.
Will back track and go through the best ones later.

pura

pura

hope you and the wife find killer phenos! def alot of work a head of you two with all that gear, all the best to you guys...keep us updated bro! :yes

E

entrails

Great shot of all those seeds and thanks for posting the pictures of your plants!

Looks like the Aliens are coming along nicely...

B

Bigb89

Plants are coming along nicely lem. Love that picture too glad you brought it over from other site. On side note I showed my gf that picture to get her off my back and understand im not only one with problem lol. Keep tellin her one more pack than im good but of course something else comes up ha. That case of your own work is awesome to got some nice stuff in there from what i could make out in other pic.

JAWS

JAWS

hey LEMON:bong2:
nice list of beanage, when i started my collecting i did not know the value of the breeder packaging so i just repacked them and threw the breeder packagibf in the trash....BIG MISSTAKE...
peace:sun

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Heres another update.

Nice vigor on most of them.
med_gallery_7_17_549185.jpg

med_gallery_7_17_2149829.jpg

down to 8. culled a gimp last week.
med_gallery_7_17_3533932.jpg

top view
gallery_7_17_1571773.jpg

check out the roots on these babies
gallery_7_17_2863950.jpg

transplanted into 1 gallons
gallery_7_17_7649.jpg

top view, 1 gallons
gallery_7_17_3685547.jpg

They now go into a 10 x 10 room with 2 x 600 watt hps for a few weeks of veg.

Thanks for dropping by :animbong:

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Looking good Lemonhoko cant wait to see how they stretch during veg. Is that third plant being trained or is it growing that way? looks wicked. No offense shes still will turn out prime smoke.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Great taste in strains Lemon...

Your sitting on a gold mind of genetics with more to come :party0023:

Top Bottom