Supporter
gear by Crom strait cherry paint thinner funk enjoy farmers

100_0865_1280x980_.jpg

100_0894_1280x544_.jpg

100_0885_1280x916_.jpg

100_0895_1280x495_.jpg

100_0887_859x1280_.jpg

100_0896_781x1280_.jpg

man this is some potent ganja and the erl man oh man its like this :very_first_smiley:

I

ibTheMan

Dam that stuff looks real good! some of the better stuff i saw in ah while.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man those r some nice size buds there.. Cherry Paint thinner sounds crazy bomb..

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Dam that stuff looks real good! some of the better stuff i saw in ah while.

thanks for the kind words bro .....man it dame sure takes me back to when I started smoking face sweating takes words you know right out of your head good stuff ..good stuff :winking0067:

Man those r some nice size buds there.. Cherry Paint thinner sounds crazy bomb..

thanks Goo kind of a cherry lemon but the lemon is fading in cure paint thinner is still same

Looking killer!

thanks baba

beautiful!

very nice bag appeal not that it needs it one smell of the cherry/lemon paint thinner and its gone thanks papa

rawman

rawman

damn this might beat the hype of alien gens! Look btter!

Lol j.k good job bro it does look like some serious fiya

phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow, killer gear. I love the description, I can taste it already. Man, you're a lucky person!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey man, that looks fire. Who doesn't like a good og that can make you sweat? lol. what is the lineage on that? Alien OG(Obsouleet's?) x Fire OG?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
sticky icky icky, ooooooowwwwweeeee

yes sir .....and the high to match thanks Papi

damn this might beat the hype of alien gens! Look btter!

Lol j.k good job bro it does look like some serious fiya

thanks for the kind words raw ...got so high today for got where I was going dont do that often takes me back to when I started smoking

Wow, killer gear. I love the description, I can taste it already. Man, you're a lucky person!

thanks pheno ...Crom knocked it out of the park on this x

Hey man, that looks fire. Who doesn't like a good og that can make you sweat? lol. what is the lineage on that? Alien OG(Obsouleet's?) x Fire OG?

thanks Aero .......if im not mistaken its Aog taho cut x ADf2s all from Obsouleet via Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That cross is being called "Alien Reunion". It's a CC Alien OG (Tahoe pheno) x Aliendawg(F2)[from OBS]. Great smoke! Great pics Free! Look forward to you poppin and documenting the others! Kill it brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

420alldaze

420alldaze

that shit has been hit by the force! wow outstanding free! you killed it! 42o

Top Bottom