Alien-Og Kush Cali-Connection

• Thread starter TrailerTrash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Looks like A Few peeps are doing these...hope this time I do it right.

last time... Some freek smelled them from outside and I went threw some bullshit and lost um.

well.... this time 75 pages of medical records posted on the grow will...WILL PREVAIL!!!!

Alien og kush cali connection
Alien og kush cali connection 2
H

HNIC

nice! i'm glad people are starting to make threads on this strain, as they have been very mysterious thus far. i can't wait to see how mine turn out, and on top of that, see the different variations/phenos from other peoples' grows.

H

HNIC

member 1 year, and that was my 100th post btw *takes bow*

few alien og shots on day 22, and a bit of nute burn here and there as i'm trying to get them dialed in.

Aog2sm
Aog1sm3
Aog1sm
Aog1sm2
Aog2sm2
G

Gro

yo trailer trash,good luck this run.just got my aliens the other day too.cool to see allot of farmers doing these.:party0023:

happy 100th HNIC.lol........sorry to hear about the burn,...what nutes are you using.what ppm did they burn at.

H

HNIC

it was the same pheno that burned at 1100ppm, but the other pheno was just fine, at least so far. i'm using humboldt nutrients and my water is not ro.

S

Swerve

yeah thasta beast right there hnic... get them stakes ready as they put some serious weight on .. cuz the buds are dense as all hell

BlackBart

BlackBart

They look great ! That nute burn is so minimal its nothing to really worry about . Good luck .... I got a pack of these coming myself . :rock

H

HNIC

yeah, i'm not worried about the nute burn, i was just explaining why it was there.

medikush8

medikush8

TrailerTrash, great score man these seeds are looking to be some of the best I've grown so far. HNIC, You're plants look exceptional, I can barely tell that there's any nute burn at all. They already look like some serious dank beasts:pimp:. Keep on rockin' it brotha I can't wait till I can flower mine out.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

UUhh...those werent my plants...they were hnic's...

my seeds came up this morning...heres a pic.

Bbb 001
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

i'll make my own thread with my pics. sorry about that.
No proplems here..its way cool and your plants look awesome.

I am glad we can get an grow these genetic's!!

If any one whats to post in pic's this thread they can..as long as its cali connects gear.

after all...its swerves gear! and his forum.:party

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Sorry no pics today..

but I am germin some alien bubbas too.

out of 10 seeds alien og I got 8 that are up an running..2 are still tryin to pop up.

try to get some pics up soon.

B

BudsSmoker

Nice 1 TrailerTrash can't wait to see the pheno's a pack just hit de mailbox this moring !!

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

update pic's

Today...some new pics..the last one is stunted..overfert..but its allready showing trich's!

Bvcxzz 002
Bvcxzz 001
Bvcxzz 003
Bvcxzz 004
Bvcxzz 005
L

lowdowndirty

lookin good bro i got a few of these runnin also. but im waitin longer than i wanted to flip the switch till i get my scrubber and they are getting out of control. yours look like they are gonna start blowin up too.

Top Bottom