Alien OG Midwest outdoor (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush)

• Thread starter bulletxs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bulletxs

bulletxs

This is Swerves cut of Alien OG I'm growing in the Midwest. First pic is May 21st which was outdoor transplant day. Next couple pics were taken yesterday.

Alien og midwest outdoor tahoe og x alien kush

Alien og midwest outdoor tahoe og x alien kush 2

Alien og midwest outdoor tahoe og x alien kush 3

bulletxs

bulletxs

Shes doing well, getting nice and bushy. Went ahead and planted another clone of her in the middle of these four. I added another picture of GMO Cookies which sits behind Alien OG. GMO is Chemdog x Forum Girl Scout Cookies and this pheno was hunted by Skunkmasterflex.
07F48D60 9AC7 426A A282 197022A02A5A
B40843B6 3C59 4EDA A37B 432D444CECA7

Newly planted Alien OG in the middle. The other two that are hardly pictured are Terple17 and Motorbreath15. Terple17 is Tropicana Cookies x Slurricane #7 hunted by Beleaf. Motorbreath15 is Chemdog x SFV OG. Motorbreath has been the slowest growing by far.
3E355A3A DD0F 4E7D A89A 05813373FCA3

GMO
94EF420C FF56 4A5B 8BBF 13473B76C043

Last edited:
Jerry_Va

Jerry_Va

Nice man. I just picked up the gmo and mb15. How did you like the mb15 on the last run?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Seriously nice looking *trees* 😎
Did you by any chance make any seeds of the Alien OG?
(and willing to part with some of course LOL)
Clones won't make it to Europe alive I don't think (and illegal as well but seeds are not)
I only just got a pack of Alien Tarantula by Obsoul33t and would like to try and find more of the original (or close to it) Alien gear for my little project with those.

bulletxs

bulletxs

Nice man. I just picked up the gmo and mb15. How did you like the mb15 on the last run?
That was my first go with mb15, I learned a lot about her quickly but it was pretty much a fail. She did not stretch at all when flipped, and since she was in a tent full of other strains they all of course stretched almost into the lights. This forced me to dial back the light intensity significantly and since mb15 was so far away her nugs developed poorly. I ended up just making bubble hash out of her. She's gassy, definitely loud. Similar to an OG structure but branchier. Over on Capulators forum there's a verified thread of her and its agreed that she's a very heavy eater, definitely likes extra mag. Not the biggest nugs, but similar to an OG's golf ball like nugs. Take her 10+ weeks.

bulletxs

bulletxs

Seriously nice looking *trees* 😎
Did you by any chance make any seeds of the Alien OG?
(and willing to part with some of course LOL)
Clones won't make it to Europe alive I don't think (and illegal as well but seeds are not)
I only just got a pack of Alien Tarantula by Obsoul33t and would like to try and find more of the original (or close to it) Alien gear for my little project with those.
Sry man, I haven't messed with any seed making, I just keep mothers. You can still get packs of Alien OG from Cali Connection or another seed bank to hunt through though. Might find a good one that way.

Jerry_Va

Jerry_Va

That was my first go with mb15, I learned a lot about her quickly but it was pretty much a fail. She did not stretch at all when flipped, and since she was in a tent full of other strains they all of course stretched almost into the lights. This forced me to dial back the light intensity significantly and since mb15 was so far away her nugs developed poorly. I ended up just making bubble hash out of her. She's gassy, definitely loud. Similar to an OG structure but branchier. Over on Capulators forum there's a verified thread of her and its agreed that she's a very heavy eater, definitely likes extra mag. Not the biggest nugs, but similar to an OG's golf ball like nugs. Take her 10+ weeks.
Appreciate the detailed info!

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Sry man, I haven't messed with any seed making, I just keep mothers. You can still get packs of Alien OG from Cali Connection or another seed bank to hunt through though. Might find a good one that way.
Thanks man, I'll have a look there 👍

bulletxs

bulletxs

12 days post indoor harvest of Alien OG. She's a great smoke, very potent. No surprise there though considering her parents. The nose on her is very similar to that of other OG kush phenos; lemon and earthy pine with undertones of citrus and fuel. Going to keep her around for awhile.

IMG 7613

bulletxs

bulletxs

Day 1 for Alien OG indoor. My dumbass forgot how to count so there’s 11 Alien OG and 1 GMO. GMO was the only other plant I had rooted so she got thrown in to fill the empty bucket. GMO will most likely be pulled early due to Alien OG’s quicker finishing time. Oh well, should still be a good run. 🚀
33DB4C40 D15F 4741 BE6F 608D6ACFE9DE

65C873D4 C0D2 416B 8742 661211264445

Top Bottom