alien og (sfv ogk f4 x alien tech)

• Thread starter eyedunnoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eyedunnoe

just picked this up this morning and cant find any info. help anyone? 65-75 flower time, and 60% indica is all i know

Memorias

Memorias

AlienOG [Tahoe og x Alien kush] Alien Tech Dom male. Pop those bad boys should be some super super dank

j wizzle

j wizzle

just picked up a pack of these today too. description says sfv x alien, but i thought it was the tahoe....im hoping its the tahoe

E

eyedunnoe

the little info ive seen says its the tahoe cut (from a few months ago) but sowamazing says sfv og. they just were made available 2 days ago so i guess the new alien og is made with the sfv.(the beans i got at least)the time will tell i guess. no concern about the dankness though, im sure of that fact. im pumped cuz cali connect gear seems to be hardly existant in colorado

C

ClearWater

Agreed, or people are keeping the cuts for themselves. I personally haven't seen any around this area so I had to pick some up as well

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

i cracked some about 2 months or so ago
there looking killer and way stinky , i picked 2 fems from 6
i have narrowed down to 2 males out of 7
im testing pollen on a C4 now

there def 60% indi

B

barneyfife

out of the 5 i popped i got 2 fems hopefully i get a keeper.
if not i do have 5 left to pop anyway.

C

ClearWater

Sounds delicious I can't wait til they arrive and I can get them planted

urbanite420

urbanite420

No bro, its the Tahoe OG crossed with the Alien tech leaning male pheno.

H

HNIC

it's tahoe crossed with lvpk x alien tech (alien tech leaning pheno)

E

eyedunnoe

all ten cracked. five of them are at least 2 inches. 2 still have barely exposed their root at day 8 but i planted them today anyways. one of em is a world class champ and was hitting the top of the dome in just a few days

T

Twomp

I popped all 10 and only came out with 2 fems. Its hard to pull fems out of the pack.

Illmind

Illmind

Yo swerve any chance you got any Alien Tech Mom or Dad pics lying around? Just wondering would love to see em.. Can't wait to see how the Sour Aliens turn out..

H

hailo

Yo swerve any chance you got any Alien Tech Mom or Dad pics lying around? Just wondering would love to see em.. Can't wait to see how the Sour Aliens turn out..

EDIT: I always do that shiz...I thought you ment AT pheno...not the real deal....sorry!

S

Swerve

Do I have pics of alien tech no I don't PBS doesn't either I asked him and he lost the original alien tech male

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

it's tahoe crossed with lvpk x alien tech (alien tech leaning pheno)

I dont believe the LVPK is in this cross.. only Rascal has an Alien Kush too.. not to be confused with Swervs Alien Tech male.. someone please correct me if im wrong??

JH420

JH420

I dont believe the LVPK is in this cross.. only Rascal has an Alien Kush too.. not to be confused with Swervs Alien Tech male.. someone please correct me if im wrong??

Yeah you're a bit off bro...its an Alien Tech leaning pheno of Alien Kush (Alien Tech x LVPK) used as a daddy in the V2 Alien series from CC.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I see the light now.. I was way off..ha ha.. Thanks for clearing that up JH!!

Top Bottom