Alien OG, Sour Alien and Grass Knuckles v2 are here!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Alot of you have been waiting for this day for a very long time.....these will be hitting the bay tonight in a 3 day auction...

Alien OG
Sour Alien
Grass Knuckles v2

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
lol every time i promise myself im going to stop buying for a while :rofl

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
those are goin to go for high$$ but i'm ready to spend at the farm baby.

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone know which OG was used for the alien OG?

H

hellboysavage

the aliens are coming hope to abduct a few of those for my secret lab

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im sure its SVF f4 that was used.....

H

haze89

FUUUUCK I'm broke right now. I did just get that OGiesel yesterday but I'm always on the look out for some more cali connection gear. Looks like all 3 will be totally killer (and equally expensive haha) Good luck to all farmers!

H

hellboysavage

an auction damn looks like im out auctions are way to stressful for me every time i get over bid i feel like im gonna have a heart attack will there be any bins soon

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
This auctions gonna be crazy!!!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i did see the alien kush last pack sitting up from the first release, and if only i had known, god im killin myself

There was only ever one pack of Alien Kush released...and it sold for $1600 at auction.....

hotRod

hotRod

genetics of grass knuckles ?? anyone
are these bins or auctions ???

R

RMCG

ogisel is a winner no worries haze, whats grass nuckles again and if theres any computer nerds on this thread willing to help me out REAL quick p.m. me please

Grass Knuckles:
alien tech male x giesel

(chemdog d x mass super skunk) x alien tech

What's your computer problem?

S

SweetIslandFunk

shit, right when my car needs a repair and i have no money the seeds come.

JH420

JH420

you mean bin only right logic, or are they really all auctions???

swerve said he only does BIN's, i hope this is a typo
how many packs are we looking at,
im wondering if its worth staying up for,

I think Swerve says he does MOSTLY bins...but some auctions on limited supply type items.

C

CAPO

waitin till april.........my cvk's will have to suffice till then..tisk tisk

M

Michael_Eaton

memorias hit it dead on.. they are tahoe og X alien kush ( alien tech pheno male) i have 2 males from the alien kush seeds and they are nothing like the ladies. the ladies are short and squat like lvpk...the males are very very branchy very stinky similar to chemical funk . the males yeilded great, they are vegging away so i will post pics of them when they are taller. nothing but stellar results are expected... and yes some are comign to the bay but very limited number of auctions.. in april we will have assss loads of alien gear to go around...

I just got me the last pack at Suite 215!!!

pura

pura

im pretty sure the farm gets love here. we are fortune enough swerve is making this even possible for us... he is limited with packs, but as he states " in april we will have assss loads of alien gear to go around... " just have patients...

Latest posts

Top Bottom