Alien OG, Sour Alien and Grass Knuckles v2 are here!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beasters X Haze

i just won 12.7 mill in the lotto.. yall better get ready!!!!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Alien OG( Tahoe OG X Alien Kush( alien tech pheno male) the male was extremely branchy with a chemical hairspry funk to him, medium sized male with a descent stretch. i choose this male due to the description i was given about the alien tech male used in the cross from OBS. the male's yeild was phenominal, so addding this male to the Tahoe og should do wonders on the yeild of the og..along with thicker sturdier stems...flower time will be 65-75 days.

Grass Knuckles V2 ( Giesel X Alien Kush( alien tech pheno male) This is attempt at the recreation of the grass knuckles line.. I took the same Alien kush male i used on the tahoe og and hit the giesel clone only. i think between the male and giesel clone the yeild should be great with serious lateral branching. expect to need string or cages to hold up the kolas from this cross.. flower time 60-70 days

Sour Aliens (Original Sour Diesel X Alien Kush( alien tech pheno male) This is my take on making the aliens a bit more sour and funky...The same male was used in this cross as the Alien OG, and Grass Knuckles V2. the yeild on this hybrid should be killer, leaving you with a serious sour chemical funk taste and smell..I expect great things from this new Alien cross..
Flower time 65-80 days

S

Swerve

sorry guys this drop. the packs are limited so they are all auction but in april there will be more alien gear than all of you will know what to do with.. hahahaha i mean a grip of alien gear in april.. after the results im having from the alien og and sour aliens.. they are gonna be flagships in the alien enterprise....

mancordero

mancordero

they all sound amazing, somehow i'll have to wait til the big drop in april, these auctions are going to be nuts

D

Donk Frog

Damm I'll have too wait til april...just picked up new lights...tapped out....
Sic crosses...three thumbs up

M

Michael_Eaton

sorry guys this drop. the packs are limited so they are all auction but in april there will be more alien gear than all of you will know what to do with.. hahahaha i mean a grip of alien gear in april.. after the results im having from the alien og and sour aliens.. they are gonna be flagships in the alien enterprise....

Swerve! Can we get some pics of how your Alien OG's are doin?

T

TopShelf

You better hurry!!!! its UP!!!!! hahahahahaha....the alien invasion

D

dagobaker

so theses crosses are f1's?
seems like the prices will get kinda high for the first cross?

T

TopShelf

so theses crosses are f1's?
seems like the prices will get kinda high for the first cross?

Lets see how long they last! Hahahaha....Looking at the bid amounts,,,I dont think you can put a cap on its value! get connected while you can!

D

dagobaker

Lets see how long they last! Hahahaha....Looking at the bid amounts,,,I dont think you can put a cap on its value! get connected while you can!

im not asking if they are going to sell im asking if a first cross aka f1 is really worth that price?
i think 100$ is really the max for an unstablized strain
ibl is a diff story

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
damn im in class from 9 till 6:30 tonight and i come home to this haha. biddin is already gettin crazy.... i hope there are no deadbeats on these auctions. ill check back when there only 5 minutes left in the auctions. sittin on them until then is a waste of time. good luck everyone.

p.s. oh and 125 packets for aprils drop, swerve you might as well double that or drop 125 packets of each cross because thats not goin to satisfy everyone haha

T

TopShelf

im not asking if they are going to sell im asking if a first cross aka f1 is really worth that price?
i think 100$ is really the max for an unstablized strain
ibl is a diff story

Ok,, now i got you. Ummm thats a tricky one to answer. I guess it really depends on whos releasing the F1's and how reputable they are and what quality has been put out in the past. The reason people are jumping on it soo fast is because nothing but heat has come out of Cali Connect.

G

Greents

Who ever ends up with them will be very lucky. I can only imagine the wonders that those seeds hold, always insane phenos from cc gear. Alien tech genes multiply that insanity many times over
Thanks Swerve

Top Bottom