Alien OG, Sour Alien and Grass Knuckles v2 are here!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CrackMan265

Hey swerve have you sampled any bud from an alien tech female? I don't believe I've ever read anything about it except that it's a frosty afghani

O

on tilt

ah man... These are not going to be cheap. Think I will wait until April even though it hurts to miss out. Still waiting for the mail on the last drop. Seven new C.C. strains should keep me busy til' then.
Good luck farmers.

JH420

JH420

p.s. oh and 125 packets for aprils drop, swerve you might as well double that or drop 125 packets of each cross because thats not goin to satisfy everyone haha

Where did you get this "125 packets for aprils drop"? All I can find is Swerve saying there will be more Aliens than we'll know what to do with. Yeah, 125 packs would be gone in a blink...:spacecraft:

pura

pura

Where did you get this "125 packets for aprils drop"? All I can find is Swerve saying there will be more Aliens than we'll know what to do with. Yeah, 125 packs would be gone in a blink...

he states they will be $125.00 a pack, not 125 packs.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
I have to add something, not that my opinion is worth much, but....it's appears to me that one person is trying to scoop all the packs up, look at how most of the bid amounts are the same. I've bought a few seeds myself, but I am considerate about it....occasionally I will scoop up two packs of something (rare), but I give other people a shot. I'm not complaining for me, I don't have any problems scoring what I want, but it screws others out of getting something nice for a reasonable price. Auctions are auctions I guess, but there should be some ethics involved too. I guess if you want them bad enough....you can get them. The only thing I'm bitching about is one person buying all that shit and driving the price up, when we are a community with tons of members that would love a shot. The classic auction conundrum. Hope you all understand where I'm coming from and I know there will be much more in April, but it's not just this auction it's almost every auction. I just don't get how one person can be so fucking greedy for Christ's sake.....btw I'm probably wrong, lol.

E

EoNpOiNT~

are there any grow reports on these strains ? if so where...and if not why are they at auction...and not BIN

JH420

JH420

are there any grow reports on these strains ? if so where...and if not why are they at auction...and not BIN

No grow reports because they are new.

Auctions not bins because of the limited availability.

green bastard

green bastard

i was out bid by a dollar! :fighting0040:.....damn it

P

pel929

i lost my internet right before the auction ended and lost by like 2 dollars ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. o well lol

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I was out bid too by 2 dollar i think lol....I don't mind I have some deadhead, larry and corleone and the way........

Congrats to those who got the Alien!!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i just listed the last packs on the bay

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
this time its on.. i will have some alien dog.

Thats going to be pretty hard...with no alien dog listed..

sometimes i really wonder what goes on in ppls heads..

C

CAPO

dreams of alien dogs and girls with bad intentions..........lol

Top Bottom