Alien OG

• Thread starter nkkhills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PureSugar

alien bubba? shhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeet, where the fuck did you get that? i'd give my left nut for some of that! lmfao

Alien Bubba, that's a freaky hybrid. Yeh, where is that one at?

I got them from the man himself...Swerve! I'm sure they'll be available to everyone as soon as they pass quality control.

S

Swerve

alien bubba is alien kush( alien tech phneo male) X pre 98 bubba.. dank if you ask me...so some alien og and grass knuckles v2 and some sour aliens are gonna hit the farm in about a week or so. all of thema re very limited packs but in april those numbers will be significantly larger

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bins or auction? I need me some sour aliens!

S

Swerve

all of these will be auction since they are all very limited. in april they will be 125 a pack for all the alien hybrids and crosses

C

Captain ChroniK

Thank god I came accros this thread!
I am not going to miss that drop.
Thank u for the heads up ;)

JH420

JH420

Make that Alien drop on April 20...what better way to mark the occasion :smiley_joint:

S

Swerve

there is going to be so much alien gear in april its gonna be fun stufff.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
you boys better get your piggy banks 2 gether i got some bread 2 spend and im gettin me some alien gear

M

Michael_Eaton

Snagged the last pack of Alien OG seeds at Suite 215 tonight!!! They weren't even on display!!!

The manager or owner was keeping the last 3 packs for himself, but out of the goodness of his heart, he kicked me down!!!

Thanks 215!

And thank you swerve for making this available! Can't wait!!!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Snagged the 2nd to last pack of Alien OG seeds at Suite 215 tonight!!! They weren't even on display!!!

The manager or owner was keeping the last 3 packs for himself, but out of the goodness of his heart, he kicked me down!!!

Thanks 215!

Ahem ... I beg to differ. 2nd to last.
Fixed it for ya!
:icon_spin:

D

DaNkStA

Thanks 215!

WOW man thats awsome glad to hear theres some compasion in these compasion clubs.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I'm saving my change now!! I NEED Caliconnection gear!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom