Alien OG

• Thread starter c4NN4daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

just finishing up some alien og.....be happy to answer any questions i can.

B

Buddy Flowers

ET- how many dif phenos did you get out of your pack?

E

E.T.

i had 3 different pheno's. one leaned heavy to the alien--super squat with very tight internodes. one leaned heavy to the tahoe--super fast growing with upright branching and the longest internodal spacing out of the three. the last one was right in the middle. a perfect mix of the two.....unfortunately the alien leaning and the one in the middle were both males. i would have loved to keep em, if i had the space....but, i still have half a pack left. here's a pic of the lone female. she's unreal.....menthol cherry limade! here she is @ 44 days. she'll be done within the next week~~around 65-70 days. leaves are starting to purple up a bit....
Aogd44a

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
c4NN4daze what's good brotha? I'm running three from seed currently and stoked! menthol cherry limade? Are you serious? lol I hope I get a more funky smelling pheno, but I would LOVE all 3 that ET got, except all ladies of course! Though a nice male from this lineage would be sweet!

Isn't it funny that anywhere I see the words Alien OG I see the same Farmers close by lol. What up Buddy, ET? Hey ET can you post a picture of a mature fan leaf from your lady? Wanna compare to my phenos.

Look forward to some other's chiming in with pics and info!

Cheers,
Crom

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I popped a 10 pack last summer 4 a outside run.. I fucked them up my cups didn't drain good & 8 drown 2 lived They grew the same but 1 was a Lil bit taller then the other 1..super short with gaint fan leaves short spacing between nods..The taller 1 ended up 2 b a boy & I didn't have time 2 make seeds.. The girl plant buds grew super gaint they were the biggest buds I ever grew outside.. They were huge gaint Tahoe OG Kush looking buds.. Even the small popcorn buds at the bottom of the plant were super dense Tahoe OG looking chunky buds that turn purple some that weight out at 2 grams that's the tiny popcorn buds.. Some tops were a zip each.. The plant looked like super bomb Tahoe on steroids but no Kush smell it was a super powerful skunk smell.. & the smoke was FUCKIN' FIRE it's my best outside batch ever.. & I've grew a gang of strains outside & inside.. I started her in the middle of summer & she started flowering at about waist high & she finished almost as tall as me.. I ended up with 24 zips of super dense & chunky skunky bomb Ass Alien OG & I only though it would b 16 zips but the buds were very heavy.. I was very empresed with my run with Alien OG so I bought another pack on hold waiting 2 get poped.. But rite now I'm running AlienDog V2 inside & that 2 is some killer looking buds.. I will see how the smoke is but I'm betting it's Fire..

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good stuff MakinGoo! Yeah I have the AlienDawg F2s from RedEye. Got them as freebies. What size pot did you use outside? I'm running these outdoors this summer, and plan on smart pots. 24 zips is not too shabby. How was the trim? I think that you get better flavor outdoors, as well as potency. Some strains don't knuckle up outdoors though like indoors. Either way that AlienDawg is a bonfire! I love the cherry hairspray funk! My mother plant is the slowest vegger in the world, real small leaves, partially mutant, with zero stretch. Still have beans though and will go to the F3 to see what's available.

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey mg! U got pics of that outdoor alien og? Would love 2 see them. Alot of peeps grow inside. It's nice 2 get info on how they do outside!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have pics but I lost the card they r on... My pots were about the same size as ur plant in the other thread.. The plant that's chillin' next 2 the pool..& the trim made some killer super tasty gooy BHO:bongsmi:

C

c4NN4daze

Good stuff guys. My first time using the Bay and you could say I am interested to get the results. I won a bid on the the last random pack of Alien OGs and ordered a pack of Cannacopia's Chocolate Trip x Deep Chunk. Happy for both as I would be throwing these seeds for my personal garden and projects. Most random pack of gems i've seen just tossed out there that I was lucky enough to come across. If I can get the seeds anyone can use the Bay for 100% results if directions given are followed. Happy Harvests and lets see some more pic! Loving the gossip though.

Word,
CD

E

E.T.

alien og day 59
this biaotch may be a purple pheno.....:icon_dizzy:
Aogd59top

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dam Et that looks real good bro how long u gonna take that biatch.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Never mind 65 70 got ya one to many roor rips I guess hehehe!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That pic reminds me of the Alien Kush, with that purple crust of triches.
strainsdb.php

Cheers,
Crom

E

E.T.

is the alien kush lvpk x alien tech.....? my memory isn't what it used to be.....either way, def looks similar. i'll snap a couple more tonight....even more purps coming on....:smiley_joint:

That pic reminds me of the Alien Kush, with that purple crust of triches.
strainsdb.php

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Gotta luv them purple og phenos. True gems! Can't wait 2 pop my blackwater beans.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
is the alien kush lvpk x alien tech.....? my memory isn't what it used to be.....either way, def looks similar. i'll snap a couple more tonight....even more purps coming on....:smiley_joint:

Yeah its the LVPK female hit with Alien tech pollen.

Are your nugs turning purple too or just the leaves?

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom