Alien Rock Candy, Ewok, and Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

whats up Organicyumyum, what is your top 2 strains of all time...

a non-existent cut that i found of Willy Jack (Williams Wonder x Jack Herer) years ago....it was a freak pheno, much different from any of the other phenos. phenomenal! it was like fruit punch, liqourice, with almost a soury o.g.ish flavor on the exhale. aside from that one, i have a bunch of others that I have had amazing phenos of. I like exotic and unique flavors that coat your throat with dankness and are extremely lung expanding. I also take into account all other factors like yield, resistance to disease, bud structure, ease of cloning, etc. when deciding my favorite strains. im sure there are plenty of strains out there that could take the #1 spot, it would be impossible to ever try every strain on earth.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

a non-existent cut that i found of Willy Jack (Williams Wonder x Jack Herer) years ago....it was a freak pheno, much different from any of the other phenos. phenomenal! it was like fruit punch, liqourice, with almost a soury o.g.ish flavor on the exhale. aside from that one, i have a bunch of others that I have had amazing phenos of. I like exotic and unique flavors that coat your throat with dankness and are extremely lung expanding. I also take into account all other factors like yield, resistance to disease, bud structure, ease of cloning, etc. when deciding my favorite strains. im sure there are plenty of strains out there that could take the #1 spot, it would be impossible to ever try every strain on earth.

ill be damned if im not trying my hardest to sample every one hahaha

O

Organicyumyum

lol! Alien just put out at least ten new strains recently. I saw someone on here who did an open pollination of 30+ strains. good luck fellas! Not to mention, who knows what lies out there in remote parts of the world. But I like a challenge as well, count me in!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i have tryed less than 20 strains so far...I gotta get busy...o_O

Hey Yum Yum; I look foward to seeing what you do with these. I am growing ewok and rock candy too. Outdoor. :)

Good growing to ya Bro!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

lol! Alien just put out at least ten new strains recently. I saw someone on here who did an open pollination of 30+ strains. good luck fellas! Not to mention, who knows what lies out there in remote parts of the world. But I like a challenge as well, count me in!

theyre multiplying like mormons haha. i also seen the same open pollination and suprisingly i have tried a good amount of the females in the new crosses but i need to get busy to keep up haha. youre the man OYY

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Killer stuff the albert walker my boys had for 20yrs up here in washington state.. still grows it tuff to. ~the doc

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
I'm currently waiting for my Rock Candy... glad to know that it was made with your Sour Dubble cut... ;)
Those should be my first Alien beans to go straight in dirt when I will come back here in november/december !
I have some good expectations for a great functional medicine with these ones... :D

Props to you OYY !! :cool:

Peace ;)

jlr42024

jlr42024

Killer stuff the albert walker my boys had for 20yrs up here in washington state.. still grows it tuff to. ~the doc
Alien in fact did source a true albert walker cut from up here in WA that he used in the EWOK cross this has been stated by A in several threads that he tossed this cut and bred into a true AW before making the EWOK

Latest posts

Top Bottom