alien vacation

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

organic soil, EJ catalyst and cal mag.

A couple are doing this leaf curl thing like the RH% is too low...maybe they wanna be on a hill in Hawaii instead of a dry ass valley in norcal... #1 is a runt.

Resized pics 112
Resized pics 113
Resized pics 114
Resized pics 115
Resized pics 116
O

oldschoolog

I'm kind of interested in this one. Please keep us updated!

winta

winta

nice! thanx for sharing! my buddy is lettin me runnin his alien vacation for him now i can see what im in for ;)

Z

Z-ro

I think the leaf curl is just a trait of the alien line, many others have experienced the same.

420king-MASSES

wow those are coming out real nice im letting my boy run a whole pack of the alien vacations hes gonna be stoked to grow these out excellent job so far buddy 420king scribed dawg

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I ahve a bunch of these beans>>I will be watching this one for sure<<
Looking good so far bro:)

gtd:passingjoint:

C

chuckler

Any updates? Would love to see the pics I have some of these beans & pre98 that I'll be sproutin' soon and would like to hear how it turned out. If you have any findings on what to do or not do with this strain, would love to hear it.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I too have just been gifted 9 AV beans... Watching this one like a hawk and will be joining you with a thread shortly.

C

chuckler

Out of some Pre-98 bx2's and the free pack of AV's (was gifted these also :) ), the AV was the first to sprout....vigor! I love it. I dropped them in 1.5" grodan's using CNS17 @ half the recommended dose for seedlings to treat my blocks prior to dropping in the beans....poked them down w/ an eye dropper to about 1/4" - 1/2" and, as of day 3, I had my first one "break ground" when I checked this evening!!! :lock: Drained the "reservoir" and switched from wet to moist....yehaa!

Your pics are choice....I am wondering what the final outcome will be like.:mmm

B

Buddy Hemphill

well alright!.....sorry I took a minute to update....I smoke oil alot...:bongsmi:

day 39

soil and water....just started feeding a couple of weeks ago. Using EJ...and organic stuff..

Alien vacation resized
Alien vacation resized 1
Alien vacation resized 2
Alien vacation resized 3
Alien vacation resized 4
Alien vacation resized 5
Alien vacation resized 6
Alien vacation resized 7
Alien vacation resized 8
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro.. I have two females still veggin away.. Nice to see it might be actually decent. Great job!

L

lil miss lone

Are these the ladies we spoke of Buddy? If so, great fucking job man, those look green and healthy! Nice plants, do those have obs alien in them?

Top Bottom