alien vacation

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

Are these the ladies we spoke of Buddy? If so, great fucking job man, those look green and healthy! Nice plants, do those have obs alien in them?

Awwww Shucks!!....Thanks for the compliments!

The smells run the gammit....my favorite one smells like dirty socks and armpit that were sprayed with lemon body spray.....I shouldn't like the way it smells but sheesh....it draws me into rubbing sweet leaves every day!!...lol.....

Lil Miss......YES!!! these plants had the root aphids....MERIT 75 has a new cheerleader from now on !!!!!!! (I got pics of others on sannies forum and mota's forum...check em out!)

SFV og x an unnamed Hawaiian Sativa.... according to Swerve

V

vancerz

I grew 30 AVs out, its a cool strain but overall was not too impressed with the flavor of the AVs over all but i did get some big yeilds.

I got a lot of alien kush leaning phenos in the AVs with the LVPK and the strong fruity/stinky being the rare phenos out of the lots.

the high is cool though pretty strong.

Good luck with your AV!

B

Buddy Hemphill

I grew 30 AVs out, its a cool strain but overall was not too impressed with the flavor of the AVs over all but i did get some big yeilds.

I got a lot of alien kush leaning phenos in the AVs with the LVPK and the strong fruity/stinky being the rare phenos out of the lots.

the high is cool though pretty strong.

Good luck with your AV!

Do you have any pictures?

V

vancerz

I posted some on texs thats all i took of them theres more pics on the next page.

L

lil miss lone

Thats awesome Buddy, great job, Merit you say? Your not the first to say that, maybe there is something in it being more concentrated than bayer.

So that is Cali Connect gear?

C

chuckler

I'm still in veg but yours look quite nice! Glad to see & hear they produce well with some strong smoke.

B

Buddy Hemphill

I posted some on texs thats all i took of them theres more pics on the next page.

Sweet dude...thanks for the pics. I was a little afraid of Swerve's advertised 75-85 day flower...lol....70 sounds better.

Thats awesome Buddy, great job, Merit you say? Your not the first to say that, maybe there is something in it being more concentrated than bayer.

So that is Cali Connect gear?

Merit 75. Its the shit! Yup CC gear..
lookin dam good bro! which pheno is your fav so far?

Its confusing....lol....by the time I make it past the second or third one....I am on sensory overload....I have trouble distinguishing the little differences..

I am waiting for the jars to tell the tale.....:harvest:

Thanks for the compliments!

C

chuckler

to swerve if you see this: (btw, the boyz @ northstar will call me after your next pitstop there and'll earmark some cvk beans for my outdoor grow for me if you got 'em).

yes, tex, you are correct. Tex, I wish I could PM you, I could use your expert indoor advise since I've only been an outdoor man 'til recently...guess I should be able to PM you soon...I too have bubba even though it's a bx2 and wanna ping u on that and av and alien og....I need a mentor who know's his shit! Will conduct experiments on his behalf!....lol.)

From one of swerve's posts....thanks swerve!
Swerve

Swerve's Gallery

So you all know
one of the free packs im going to release for everyone as a sorry/ thank you is

Alien Vacation ( hawaiian sativa X alien kush( alien tech pheno'd male)

other to be announced

B

Buddy Hemphill

Hey bro, isn't it: Alien Vacation ( hawaiian sativa X alien kush( alien tech pheno'd male)

Yup....thus the alien...

I guess I was high high high when I typed that...my bad guys....

ummmm......what he said!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup....thus the alien...

I guess I was high high high when I typed that...my bad guys....

ummmm......what he said!

No biggie hommie.. I was cornfused too.. Nothing wrong w being overly medicated... :)

B

Buddy Hemphill

the runt pheno.....is a bad MF. Smells like grape pop rocks. Or those grape podwer candy stix. My homie said a grape swisher...I dont smoke em....dont know about that one.

chop @80days

DSC00495 800x600
DSC00496 800x600
DSC00497 800x600
DSC00499 800x600
DSC00501 800x600
DSC00502 800x600
DSC00503 800x600
DSC00504 800x600
F

Fat Elvis

Can't wait to take an me an Alien Vacation!! Nice work homie :-)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Work

Your getting me fired up to run mine, that purple plant looks sweet

mal

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that looks like one of the better things that the cc has put out